WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Dijakovic to be called up to RAW, after they announced Riddle is going to SD last week.

I find it very confusing when they say that NXT is equal to Raw and SD but then they call up wrestlers like this. NXT will always be the developmental brand unless they stop “promoting” wrestlers or they drop some stars down. Obviously they need to be careful what stars. An AJ or a DB would make sense.

I find it very confusing when they say that NXT is equal to Raw and SD but then they call up wrestlers like this. NXT will always be the developmental brand unless they stop “promoting” wrestlers or they drop some stars down. Obviously they need to be careful what stars. An AJ or a DB would make sense.

and NXT struggle to Out Rate AEW with this Happening

it's equal brand when it suits them. as we know, it's more an extra brand to hoard talent.

Consistency goes out the window when Vince is involved.

and NXT struggle to Out Rate AEW with this Happening

Which is pretty embarrassing for the tshirt company to not even out rate your competitions third show!

Could you imagine if Raw was losing out every week to Saturday Night back in the 90s? Or Nitro losing to Shotgun or Superstars?

Whoever decided to put the Perspex on the hard camera side of the ring needs to be shot. Don’t think it was there last week, and they don’t need “spectators” on that side of the ring.

but instead there’s really distracting screens between the camera and the ring, just below the top rope.

Whoever decided to put the Perspex on the hard camera side of the ring needs to be shot. Don’t think it was there last week, and they don’t need “spectators” on that side of the ring.

but instead there’s really distracting screens between the camera and the ring, just below the top rope.

If you don't like it don't watch.

Roman Reigns Wink GIF - RomanReigns Wink Winks - Discover & Share GIFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess they edited out Kairi getting busted open.

They showed the spot that busted her open - it was followed by a really obvious cut, Kairi getting rolled back into the ring, Jax hitting a her finisher, and it was done.

I'm sure I read something the other day that it was just an accident and no one was to blame. Then I watched it... and it was wreckless as *. Jax pings her towards the steps and Kairi has neither the time nor the space to take it with her shoulder or back - so she took it with her face.

The only other takeaway from Raw today is how meme-worthy DAMN YOU SETH! is :D

It's a bit of a bummer how Australians went from dominating Raw to disappearing as fast as they arrived. No Vink or Thorne for a few weeks, and Indi Hartwell was in the crowd today :(

Reckon he will be gone soon?

Not sure...

mcmahon-family-trump-e1487167780224.jpg

Please strip Charlotte of the NXT title or kick her off raw.

Also freeze Nia Jax's contract and stop using her.

* I hate them both, Banks should be champ on Raw, Nia Jax is just an arrogant piece of crap who has no respect for her opponents safety in the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back