WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This T Bone fellas twitter is really cringeworthy.
giphy.gif

raw and smackdown are 2 completely different shows.

Raw is a cluster of absolute garbage thrown together everyone are heels and raw underground is pointless.

Smackdown actually has clear direction and stories. Reigns vs Uso, Riddle vs Corbin, Miz/Morrison vs Otis/Tucker, IC title triple threat etc all have clear faces and heels.

raw and smackdown are 2 completely different shows.

Raw is a cluster of absolute garbage thrown together everyone are heels and raw underground is pointless.

Smackdown actually has clear direction and stories. Reigns vs Uso, Riddle vs Corbin, Miz/Morrison vs Otis/Tucker, IC title triple threat etc all have clear faces and heels.

And to think it was pretty much the opposite when Heyman had some creative control of Raw (not enough). Despite being 3 hours it was the more watchable show. Now it's absolutely intolerable while SD can be quite decent.

Last edited:
Biden can't get in quick enough. Although he may not have enough influence on these idiotic state Governors.
As the past 4 years have shown, the POTUS is basically a paper tiger. Whilst, I fully believe if Trump wins we will see another American Cival War, if Biden wins nothing will change because the system won't let him

anyone have any interest in the PPV tomorrow??
I’ve hardly been paying attention but Reigns and one of the USOs should be decent, the ‘Which one are you?’ line was painfully true, and Roman is interesting for the first time in a long time. The ladder match should a spot fest, and they can always be entertaining. Have no idea of the other matches not the card though, just about everything else I’ve seen has been trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe they are TV exclusive to try and increase RAWs ratings?
Maybe, from a trainwreck pov. Unlike nexus, I reckon a lot (including myself) are hoping Vince aborts this group in a funny and enjoyable way.
Hell, pay Cena to come back for one night and just pin each of them after a single AA each.
#Ratings

Lee almost looking like a fat jobber in that outfit, coming out to that generic rock.

Also, not the best look that you’ve got 4 legends visiting for the night, and they prefer to play a game of poker over actually watching the show (which at the time was the women’s title match no less)

Lana is just so so s**t at wrestling. They’ve paired her with Natalya to have a final go at taking her training wheels off, but she’s still just so robotic and “choreographed dance routiney”

edit: lol, and how is she not unconscious after that botch face plant? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back