WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About all they can do. No one else can go against Roman now Bryan has started a tag program (which will lead to a Wmania match) with KO. Only other possible opponent is a face tweening Lesnar but that seems unlikely.
Only other option is doing the original plan for last mania Roman squashing Goldberg if the other two fall through

So there's no GM to motivate them financially or otherwise, there's zero brand loyalty with a draft just happening (and almost everyone in the qualifying matches having just come from SD/NXT in the past 3 weeks) yet these guys are fighting to be on team RAW at Survivor Series?

Let the whole SS concept die in peace.

So there's no GM to motivate them financially or otherwise, there's zero brand loyalty with a draft just happening (and almost everyone in the qualifying matches having just come from SD/NXT in the past 3 weeks) yet these guys are fighting to be on team RAW at Survivor Series?

Bring back " Bragging Rights "
No idea why they dropped the name , well, because Vince, but you get my point.

Make it night before the draft and whoever wins gets the #1 pick.
No-brainer surely , at least it'd MEAN something..

As for today . Drew's meant to be a badass and has beaten Randy twice already but then he ends up a bitch coughing blood who loses.
THEN , rolls up on Raw and he's joking with the 2 dickheads :rolleyes:

Either go feral or * off to sulk for a few weeks.

Great start for Team Raw too lol

they shouldn't make it brand vs brand. make it 4 on 4 like it used to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably wants a "piece of the action"
I reckon the only way this name got through is because WWE have no idea who AFL players are. If a WWE superstar tried to use an NBA players name, WWE would put a stop to it.

apparently WWE interested in (or have made an offer to) Thunder Rosa. previously they wanted to sign her as a referee.
She just dropped the NWA womens title, so there might be something there.

Tony Modra (the former AFL player) is annoyed that Brendan Vink (now Tony Modra) didn't contact him to ask permission to use the name.

I love that Sexton has given a big nod to Australia in his choice of name (despite his previous Raw debut...) - but yeah, I reckon you'd at least try and get in touch with the bloke first.

Just on the name, much as I love the nod to Australia, "Tony Modra" is hardly Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels or even Roman Reigns in terms of a wrestling name. Unless he can come up with a high-flying move that belies his size, prompting the commentators "Modraaaaaaaaaaaa!" I don't see it working.

It's funny. If you went to a standard MCW show 2 years ago and saw Rock/Reed, Bennett/Ripley, Storm and Sexton/Vink/Modra, I think the latter is the one that I would've chose as most likely to be successful.

Now? Of those 4 I think he's least likely to be successful - and that's despite Ripley's horrendous promo skills being badly exposed since the WM feud with Flair.

As a resident fat, progressive bisexual who doesn't really want to objectify people of either gender (but who has unfortunately had to gain some experience in exercise physiology due to an injury), I just think Sexton/Vink/Modra has a lot of work to do in the gym before he can be anything on Raw or SD. From the chest up, he looks great. From seeing him in MCW his facial expressions are amazing and, while he's clearly a better heel (and his social media videos attest to that), the dude can work face like a mofo as well.

BUT - everything below the chest looks like s**t. He's skipped leg day forever, and frankly his torso looks weird on tv because he has these huge shoulders and this huge chest.... then his has a tiny waist and chicken legs.

BUT - everything below the chest looks like sh*t. He's skipped leg day forever, and frankly his torso looks weird on tv because he has these huge shoulders and this huge chest.... then his has a tiny waist and chicken legs.

I needed to read this thrice and tell myself it's not a Cesaro assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back