WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The "Pirate" theme is just cos RJ stadium is where the Buccaneers play in the NFL.

I think that's probably the return of fans. It'll be nothing like full capacity, but I think they'll probably try and get 25% in each night depending on local Florida restrictions. (Of course AEW's tapings suggest there aren't a lot!)

I don't know how much crossover there would be between PWG fans circa 2006 and WWE fans circa 2021 - but there would've been a few people firming up when the Bryan/Cesaro match started with a headlock sequence!

Also, am I the only one genuinely disappointed that they aren't following through with Pearce challenging Roman? Having seen Pearce's indie work, I thought it would've been a fun, different little match that you can get away with at the Rumble when it's the 2 Rumble matches that sell the show.

Smackdown is kicking goals. Especially now with Cesaro and Shinsuke becoming prominent.
That Cesaro match vs Daniel Bryan was great to watch. More please!

Even Billie Kay's work with the Riott Squad gives me a chuckle. All three facial expressions tell the story perfectly.

The "Pirate" theme is just cos RJ stadium is where the Buccaneers play in the NFL.

I think that's probably the return of fans. It'll be nothing like full capacity, but I think they'll probably try and get 25% in each night depending on local Florida restrictions. (Of course AEW's tapings suggest there aren't a lot!)

The Bucs are having limited fans at their playoff games and the SuperBowl, also at RJS, is having about 25% capacity aswell

Smackdown is kicking goals. Especially now with Cesaro and Shinsuke becoming prominent.
That Cesaro match vs Daniel Bryan was great to watch. More please!

Even Billie Kay's work with the Riott Squad gives me a chuckle. All three facial expressions tell the story perfectly.

Billie with the Riot Squad she's funny lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Raw is painful

Garza, Gulak and Carrillo on main event

The women’s stuff has been garbage
They broke up the iconics and deville/rose just to have them team with others.

Otis and Tucker splitting only for Otis to be paired with Gable and Tucker unsighted on raw.

Miz and Morrison wasted in the roles they are doing.

AJ treading water, good match with Richochet

Retribution feuding with Richochet now Woods , I don’t mind the Kofi aspect but they have a stable there make use of all of them.

Elias was only good in the guitar spot. Hating the Jeff Hardy / Elias deal.

They really have no one outside of McIntyre for Sheamus and Lee to fued with whilst Strowman is on the shelf.

Tension amongst the Hurt Business , one of the only good things about Raw the last few months mind you. Don’t split them up FFS.

Feels like the Smackdown roster is stacked with talent worthy of putting on great matches whilst Raw is left thin.

Man Raw is painful

Garza, Gulak and Carrillo on main event

The women’s stuff has been garbage
They broke up the iconics and deville/rose just to have them team with others.

Otis and Tucker splitting only for Otis to be paired with Gable and Tucker unsighted on raw.

Miz and Morrison wasted in the roles they are doing.

AJ treading water, good match with Richochet

Retribution feuding with Richochet now Woods , I don’t mind the Kofi aspect but they have a stable there make use of all of them.

Elias was only good in the guitar spot. Hating the Jeff Hardy / Elias deal.

They really have no one outside of McIntyre for Sheamus and Lee to fued with whilst Strowman is on the shelf.

Tension amongst the Hurt Business , one of the only good things about Raw the last few months mind you. Don’t split them up FFS.

Feels like the Smackdown roster is stacked with talent worthy of putting on great matches whilst Raw is left thin.

AJ will probably retire soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back