WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They waste so many segments on RAW when they have the potential to tell so many great stories but simply don’t or don’t know how.

The McIntyre and Sheamus feud has zero depth to it, and looks like it has been blown off after today. Could of dragged that out and told a phenomenal story.

I actually think there was quite a good story to tell with Mustafa Ali and Kofi Kingston. How Kofi stole his moment. How now New Day is up against the numbers game for once v Retribution etc.

If Strowman is to face Shane at WM. Then what we’ve seen so far has been the most lacklustre, lazy, and unwanted story telling so far in WWE History.

Randy Orton is probably the biggest star on the show and doing some of the best work of his career but he’s only on for one backstage promo in a 3 hour show. I’m all for less is more sometimes, but when your roster is this shallow...

The McIntyre and Sheamus feud has zero depth to it, and looks like it has been blown off after today. Could of dragged that out and told a phenomenal story.
Seeing people on twitter suggest that they should have dragged that out, and also had Lashley vs Lesnar.

Worst thing was they jobbed the Womens tag champs to Flair

I was sick of Charlotte when she was fueding with Becky the man
Now I just want her to piss off

She is the worst can't stand her.

Randy Orton having a completely normal one on Twitter, including a sly homophobic allegory that’s been there for 11 hours.

2 sets of rules in that company.

Nut is reference to semen

Yes, just to interpret this to anyone who (fortunately for them) doesn't have as much experience in understanding moron as I do, this says:

"You're telling the truth? It seems like all you're doing is dribbling semen, which coincidentally is what you rap about. Please clear your throat of said semen, and come and fight me."

Anyone want to argue that this wasn't homophobic?

Nut is reference to semen
Yes, just to interpret this to anyone who (fortunately for them) doesn't have as much experience in understanding moron as I do, this says:

"You're telling the truth? It seems like all you're doing is dribbling semen, which coincidentally is what you rap about. Please clear your throat of said semen, and come and fight me."

Eh is that all. Probably could of said something else but I'm not getting upset over that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing at all. Too many snowflakes in the world, just look at the Mr.Potato head fiasco.

Eh is that all. Probably could of said something else but I'm not getting upset over that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You identify as LGBTQI+ ?

If not, your opinion doesn't really matter, and you should listen to someone who is.

Im offended at your ignorant post - I will be engaging my Twitter army to have you cancelled you bigot

You didn't (can't?) answer my question - explain to me how slurring a guy by intimating that he's gay is not homophobic.

You didn't (can't?) answer my question - explain to me how slurring a guy by intimating that he's gay is not homophobic.

If he said he had fish breath or cat juice down his throat because he was doing the same thing to a female is that straightophobic?

If that was the context it's definitely homophobic.

But I'm not so sure that's what he meant by "nut" in that tweet. It reads to me more like him calling Soulja Boy a nut(case).
This. I've read it multiple times and there's no suggestion of him talking about sucking dick.

What sexuality is the Viper?
Like i know he has a wife but that dont mean he's straight right.
Is it Randy the person posting who may or not be straight or is it the Viper posting who may or not be straight?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back