WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't like the drone thing they are trying out atm.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
4755b9a9711853acd96a71ef54675b4b.jpg
18d932e06638160d4cc64fbf81754d0b.jpg
2a5e10a2f76ce7d149b62487276380ec.jpg
721ea2c5f74dc59c77901daddf753867.jpg

Tom phillips out as raw commentator apparently. Adnan virk ( no idea who he is) is taking over

Tom phillips out as raw commentator apparently. Adnan virk ( no idea who he is) is taking over

They need to get rid of Byron Saxton, and get Samoa Joe back in the ring also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The recent post-WM RAWs have been phoned in, so let’s see if they do better this time. Hopefully they have decent challengers for new champions.
You reckon it's too early for Becky to come back? Also I hope Ricochet isn't booked on Main Event again.

You reckon it's too early for Becky to come back? Also I hope Ricochet isn't booked on Main Event again.

Becky teased "Night 1" on social media the other day, but obviously didn't turn up. She was looking fit in the photo though.

I doubt she'd be close a full-time schedule yet (if ever), so logically I don't really see much point in her coming back til Summerslam. Regardless, you'd have to imagine that her and Rollins are on the same show, so either she turns up on SD or Rollins moves back to Raw. (Although this may not be so important in the pandemic era, and while they're not travelling it might even be easier to be on separate shows.)

Who is this virgin on commentary he sounds pure trash just flicked on curious after mania .. thought Phillips was good tbh

While the writers do their best to destroy Riddle, I really enjoy his base character, he’s a great wrestler, and has AJ styles levels of chemistry with 99% of other wrestlers.
He and Sheamus also arguably had match of the night last night (especially when given their time constraints)

so given all that, why in the hell did they just put him in a Raw After Mania, opening segment squash!?

He didn’t even get on a “roll” comeback.
One ripcoil and nothing else.

Vince must truly hate him and the fact that he made it in a legitimate sport before coming to wrasslin.

Who is this virgin on commentary he sounds pure trash just flicked on curious after mania .. thought Phillips was good tbh
It’s weird, because he doesn’t know half the moves and already made a handful of errors, yet while the two other rip on each other for stuff ups etc, no one mentions he’s stuffed up, nor that “well, he’s new”.
they just play dead.

Why do they continue to not call the slam by Sheldon either an Olympic slam or Angle Slam? Would be such great respect to a WWE legend, but I’ve noticed they refuse to call it anything other than a slam (always with a pause while they think about it/are told what to say)

Has her monologue not lost anyone yet? Jesus christ

i truly get the feeling that there was simply no script for tonight.

Evidence so far: put your best bump taker in a 20min opening squash match with zero hype Against your main champ, burning any big segment involving him later on.
Throw together a tag match with rejects and guys who couldn’t get on tv.
Send Charlotte out to bang on and on about god knows what, buying time for the writers to come up with the next segment.

edit: aaaaaand, there was no surprise interruption to her rant.

just like this new commentator, what a disaster this show is.
he’ll be Poochied next week, mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back