WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what's I'm afraid will happen. Charlotte doesn't need the belt again just yet.
Could Charlotte have 30+ reigns? What is she 30? 10 more years maybe. Could be possible

Edit she's 35. Still could happen

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

biological clock is ticking though, just throwing that point out there.
I mean she may not want kids. Dont know how long her contract is either. Um expecting at least two more reigns this year for her

not sure how the fun loving Jiro character will play out without a crowd to interact with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

odd timing to launch Australian specific content, after just firing 2 Aussies from the roster. never heard of this "Mate" telecommunications either...
I've never heard of them either be alright if they were helping local promotions instead though. Content from Australian wwe stars? Ripley reed and storm? Not much there is there?

I've never heard of them either be alright if they were helping local promotions instead though. Content from Australian wwe stars? Ripley reed and storm? Not much there is there?

Hartwell, Murphy, "Slapjack" Shane Thorne, Bronson, Sexton/Vink, and Steph de Lander and Matty Wahlberg have just gone over as well.

If the show includes a web series from Sexton, the Mate thing will have been worth it.

Hartwell, Murphy, "Slapjack" Shane Thorne, Bronson, Sexton/Vink, and Steph de Lander and Matty Wahlberg have just gone over as well.

If the show includes a web series from Sexton, the Mate thing will have been worth it.
Bronson is that reed or is there another one? Murphy and thorne are the only ones I've heard of of that lot i believe. And 100% obviously forgot about Murphy lol

Cesaro takes out the entire tribe to end Smackdown he’s losing this weekend with Jimmy costing him the match and it won’t surprise for Rollins to go face and we get Cesaro and Rollins vs the USOs soon

The main event scene was awesome , Cesaro looked like a boss. He is one of the few guys who actually make Roman look smaller and love the layers of Jimmy involved now.

All signs lead to Rollins vs Reigns at some stage. It wouldn’t be a shock to see Rollins end up siding with Cesaro and ending the messiah gimmick. Right now Cesaro is Smackdown top baby face with KO and Big E behind him. With Black coming back heel and Zayn doing some awesome work and you throw in the hated King Corbin there really is no need for Rollins as a heel.

Would really enjoy seeing him and Cesaro team up as they have been friends for a very long time think they would have some awesome chemistry working together against the Tribe/Bloodline which can also drag Romans run out even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back