WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTIOT

TTIOT
May 7, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
We talking the " Biography " show here ??

Lost my sh*t at Booker and Stevie Ray razzing up the bikers in Sturgis

bookertmug.jpg

▲ Blog: https://pudszttiot.blogspot.com
▲ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak0TbjoMnRd8FVvZVIAReA
▲ Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/HnDEdJayiE3V/

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Not the worst Raw but Raw just feels so much the same every week.

Actually enjoying RKBro, don’t mind Jinder back because it’s another “stable”.

It’s pretty clear Cesaro won’t dethrone Roman but they are going all in with him I wouldn’t be surprised if he loses to Reigns and then gets drafted to Raw and ends up defeating Lashley for the belt on Raw.

McIntyre will end up on SD

Not the worst Raw but Raw just feels so much the same every week.

Actually enjoying RKBro, don’t mind Jinder back because it’s another “stable”.

It’s pretty clear Cesaro won’t dethrone Roman but they are going all in with him I wouldn’t be surprised if he loses to Reigns and then gets drafted to Raw and ends up defeating Lashley for the belt on Raw.

McIntyre will end up on SD
We need crowds back. The Thunderdome was a big upgrade on the performance centre, but we need fans rocking the boat with all sorts of chants and reactions.

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
Then why did you say the first comment? I'm confused--- what exactly is your point?

Just having a bit of fun as the original post was about Raw getting a rating of 1.8m and then saying that AEW would love to get that sort of rating.

Comparing a 3 hour show with a 2 hour show just doesn't work.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
4ckapsix3ly61.jpg

just saw this on Reddit... rescheduled dates from this year

It's been nearly a decade since I went to a WWE house show, but I might be tempted to check this out. If there are 2 things I'm learning from attending/watching streams from Australian shows, 1) wrestling without crowds ******* sucks, and 2) after the pandemic shutdown people aren't taking these things for granted now, so it's like everyone's thrown their self-consciousness out the window and just gets into it and has stupid fun. (It's been the same with the couple of pub gigs I've been to over the last few weeks.)

I think this first show back is going to be really fun.

(I'll keep spruiking these local shows - MCW and DMDU in Melbourne, EPW in Perth, PWA in Sydney. Seriously, throw away all your preconceptions about what you think local wrestling is. These are really high production companies, and given that we're about the only country in the world wrestling in front of crowds, I think it deserves your attention cos it's the best wrestling in the world at the moment.)

Last edited:

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Given its Thurs Fri Sat it will be the raw crew. Shame as that most likely means you won’t see the better wrestlers, I know the draft will happen before then so could end up with a good mix but reckon Smackdown will always get the priority.

(I'll keep spruiking these local shows - MCW and DMDU in Melbourne, EPW in Perth, PWA in Sydney. Seriously, throw away all your preconceptions about what you think local wrestling is. These are really high production companies, and given that we're about the only country in the world wrestling in front of crowds, I think it deserves your attention cos it's the best wrestling in the world at the moment.)

Thoughts on Brooks Vs Chambers at the MCW Fusion trial event in a few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back