WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am flicking around 7Plus looking at their content, since I haven’t used it in forever, and they have the HHH movie “The Chaperone” on there. 🤣

EDIT: did they get a back catalogue of bad WWE movies?
No Holds Barred (Hogan/Zeus)
Condemned 2 (Orton)
12 Rounds Lockdown 3 (Dean Ambrose)
Inside Out (HHH)
Knucklehead (Big Show)

Last edited:
Cesaro Big E and Shinsake beat Apollo And the Dirty Dawgz mid show that wasn’t televised. Cesaro ended the spot swinging one of the dawgs about 30 times.

Looking likely Cesaro vs Apollo at SS. Given that all the men’s titles are held by heels right now I’m tipping Cesaro or Shinsake get the belt at SS

Rolling Loud was never going to work when your audience is fully high teenagers who don't know what the hell is happening. Apparently they weren't just dead for the wrestlers though, it was like that all night for the rappers too, the worst crowd they ever had at Rolling Loud.

Few of the matches outdoors they should do more shows outdoors.

Outdoor with a WWE crowd would be amazing.

That crowd didn't give two shits about those matches.

Belair has been really impressive I didn't think she had it in her.

Carmella gets hotter every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling Loud was never going to work when your audience is fully high teenagers who don't know what the hell is happening. Apparently they weren't just dead for the wrestlers though, it was like that all night for the rappers too, the worst crowd they ever had at Rolling Loud.
Would've been perfect for Cedric Alexander ,Ricochet and John Morrison. A quick high octane match with a couple of high spots would've got them engaged.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roman is right about Cena. He's the same guy cutting the same promo. It was 15 years ago that the ECW crowd were chanting "same old s**t" at him.

If they do Roman vs Balor at SummerSlam instead of Roman vs Cena, I'd prefer it.

Cesaro Big E and Shinsake beat Apollo And the Dirty Dawgz mid show that wasn’t televised. Cesaro ended the spot swinging one of the dawgs about 30 times.

Looking likely Cesaro vs Apollo at SS. Given that all the men’s titles are held by heels right now I’m tipping Cesaro or Shinsake get the belt at SS
Geez Cesaro was pretty crap even though he was on the mic for all of 3 seconds.

Roman is right about Cena. He's the same guy cutting the same promo. It was 15 years ago that the ECW crowd were chanting "same old sh*t" at him.

If they do Roman vs Balor at SummerSlam instead of Roman vs Cena, I'd prefer it.
Cutting the same s**t promo never stopped Heyman or the miz though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back