WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of themed PPV’s.

Elimination Chamber
Hell in a Cell
Extreme Rules
TLC

All gotta go.

Royal Rumble, Money in the Bank, and a non brand v brand Survivor Series is plenty
I agree. I guess the question is, would WWE be prepared to do 3 month builds in between. I feel like they have no desire to do long term bookings or story lines.Geez, they have 4 guys randomly appear in a ring and then announce ‘match is on’ lol.

Smackdowns best match was the tag title match, hoping we get some more teams involved in the future though instead of the same 2.

Becky vs Banks was pretty good.

Best match Becky has had since coming back.

They tried hard, but I knew the finish wasn't going to end up being a clean one with Bianca sitting there at the table waiting to do her spot. No fault of the people in the ring though.

Smackdowns best match was the tag title match, hoping we get some more teams involved in the future though instead of the same 2.

maybe Hit Row or Viking Raiders, unless they go back to Kofi/Xavier. (they could even reunite The Bar or have Boogs/Nakamura, once Nakamura loses the IC Title?))

maybe Hit Row or Viking Raiders, unless they go back to Kofi/Xavier. (they could even reunite The Bar or have Boogs/Nakamura, once Nakamura loses the IC Title?))
The Bar vs Viking Raiders could be something.

move the match(es) back to WrestleMania, or ditch the concept completely?
I personally think the concept is dead. Its not surprising anymore. What do others think? Get rid of it or keep the briefcase?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bar vs Usos - already have history. Can be incorporated to Drew and the Bar up against the Bloodline.

Can ultimately lead into Sheamus vs Cesaro for the eventual winner of the best of 7 series. How’s that for long term booking. Can also lead to Drew vs Cesaro.

The Bar vs Usos - already have history. Can be incorporated to Drew and the Bar up against the Bloodline.

Can ultimately lead into Sheamus vs Cesaro for the eventual winner of the best of 7 series. How’s that for long term booking. Can also lead to Drew vs Cesaro.

Get the New Day involved somehow, and you could have the New Day, The Bloodline and The Bar and Drew in War Games, if they ever want to use that on "the main roster".

I flicked it on for the first time in ages and both me and my son watched it and really enjoyed it. First time I've watched any new WWE outside of watching WALTER matches in ages. My only issue with it was I get building up to a three way match for the PPV but I'd rather watch Becky and Banks wrestle a singles match.

I swear that Gorillia position segment with Carmella and Vega was distracting.

Carmella gets a bigger boob job every ep.

Absolute monsters.

Disagree. Tag match very good. Banks v Lynch was another level. Also have to say again this is the best and most interesting Lesnar has perhaps ever been to me. Absolutely love him as the IDGAF troll baby face.

Get the New Day involved somehow, and you could have the New Day, The Bloodline and The Bar and Drew in War Games, if they ever want to use that on "the main roster".

They won’t. Vince hates the War Games concept. It’s something they should have had, when they brought WCW all those years ago. Now Vince and co have their fingers on NXT 2, I can’t see the War Games coming back.

Ok given competition from AEW and other sport. Their previous FS1 shows have been about the same.

Vince Fears 90,000 AEW YouTube viewers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back