WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done.

From now on, the baby sleeps in the crib ratings talk is to go in the linked thread, not here.

nwo.jpg

What do you do when you cut half your roster....... If they are going full NWO mode on 2k22 I am expecting Harlem Heat, Ice Train, Glacier, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, The Wall, Ravens Flock, Mortis, La Parka, Juvi, Pycosis , Meng and the Barbarian! I am going to be left disappointed I know.

I get it though. He’s elite in the ring but very average on the mic.

Don't always have to be good on the mic I reckon. Goldberg is terrible both in and out the ring.
With the crowd behind him he would be primed for a short run as champion would be a lot better value than a Big E or Balor for argument sake.

If for whatever reason Roman went face at some stage he could also be turned into that typical euro villain.

The time to push Cesaro was in late 2013 and 2014 when he was in the Real Americans with Swagger. It's a travesty they never got a run with the titles when they were the most over tag team for months, they were getting louder reactions than Rhodes & Goldust who were champions at the time. Real Americans and even RybAxel deserved more than being jobber tag teams.

Cesaro should have also kept the Real Americans theme instead of going to a different one.

View attachment 1313541

What do you do when you cut half your roster....... If they are going full NWO mode on 2k22 I am expecting Harlem Heat, Ice Train, Glacier, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, The Wall, Ravens Flock, Mortis, La Parka, Juvi, Pycosis , Meng and the Barbarian! I am going to be left disappointed I know.
Am I the only one who never understood X-Pac being in the NWO? When I think of the NWO he certainly isn't there

NWO will always be the original 3, but PAC (or Syxx) was the 6th member. So not really a late arrival to the stable.
Just strange how he got a HOF ring for it though and is always included now

Weird

Yeah I forget that Ted and Giant were the following members then Xpac.

I always think of Bagwell and Norton before any of the others either.
I think of Giant being NWO more. Possibly because I played a lot of nwo/wcw revenge growing up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balor should have taken Bryan spot has the ability.

I get why the other short people don't get the push Balor is different.

I really enjoyed the take no BS, bad ass Finn Balor that he seemed to be portraying just prior to the Draft last year. He actually came across on the show as a big deal. Just before reverting back to the Demon stuff.

In fact. That whole dynamic of the SmackDown roster just prior to the draft was great.

Killer Kross has done a few interviews recently and one thing that caught my attention was that his feud with Jeff Hardy was going to lead to a TLC Match at Extreme Rules, even said he and Jeff had everything planned out for it, was supposed to be off the charts insane. Then it got cancelled.

I see that Sami Zayn re-signed with WWE.

Fantastic result for him. Whilst I don’t see him ever at the top of the card, he is absolutely a big asset for WWE. He is someone who has embraced the entertainment side of the business and not pigeon holed themselves as simply a ‘wrestler’. He’d be one of the top talents on a live mic in the industry.

Have personally been a big fan of the conspiracy character. Would have loved for them to expand on the awesome dynamic with him and Brock Lesnar, but obviously that couldn’t be possible with the schedules.

Killer Kross has done a few interviews recently and one thing that caught my attention was that his feud with Jeff Hardy was going to lead to a TLC Match at Extreme Rules, even said he and Jeff had everything planned out for it, was supposed to be off the charts insane. Then it got cancelled.

Essentially
Untitled.jpg

Kross biggest problem to me was he just looked like a generic big bald bloke. Nothing else apart from Scarlette made him stand out. He's now grown his hair out and he somehow looks even more generic. He's the guy you'd see on the "you got a door you got a gym" ads.

eaf1oftb1yc81.jpg

Kross biggest problem to me was he just looked like a generic big bald bloke. Nothing else apart from Scarlette made him stand out. He's now grown his hair out and he somehow looks even more generic. He's the guy you'd see on the "you got a door you got a gym" ads.

eaf1oftb1yc81.jpg
The thing that disappoints me the most with Kross is WWE never really allowed him to use his creativity to bring to life an interesting character, they just sort of threw stuff at him and he had to try and make it work. Dude from all accounts is a creative guy, he's working on some movie projects right now and is looking to even become a director at some point, don't think WWE really let him get a chance to get over.

Fantastic result for him. Whilst I don’t see him ever at the top of the card, he is absolutely a big asset for WWE. He is someone who has embraced the entertainment side of the business and not pigeon holed themselves as simply a ‘wrestler’. He’d be one of the top talents on a live mic in the industry.

Have personally been a big fan of the conspiracy character. Would have loved for them to expand on the awesome dynamic with him and Brock Lesnar, but obviously that couldn’t be possible with the schedules.

outside of that, if he feels that having a WWE contract allows him to earn sufficient money to put into his charity work then we can't knock him for that.

Has been extremely impressive would have been good to see him win the title even for a week.

Lesnar should have cost Roman the win.

SZ and Owens signing with WWE is the right move.

I can't see where the fit in at AEW they have a stack of those types.

Worst case if WWE ever release them they have a job waiting at AEW.

Last edited:

Loved the segments with Brock and Sami. Back in the attitude/RA eras I could picture them going bush in Canada. Brock trying to teach Sami how to hunt, with Sami trying to convince him killing is not the way. Sami accidentally getting shot in the butt with buckshot etc. The chemistry would be insane!
Unfortunately for us, segments including hunting and guns won't be a part of any WWE broadcast.

A deeper roster, or simply better built superstars, would've allowed Roman to feud with someone else for a bit, while we get some more glorious Sami & Brock shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back