WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waiting for Ultimate Warrior to tell me it was the best ep of Raw ever seen. ;) :think:

Well I got to it. Certainly wasn’t a bad episode but far far from great. Once I noticed it was from a tiny market like Evansville, IN. I didn’t think they were going to give us a classic.

Riddles promo was great. Looks like he was allowed some creative freedom. He connects with the fans well, so keen to see a singles run. Looks like we won’t see Orton until SummerSlam?

Judgement Day are fantastic. Still not totally sure of their story purpose. But the presentation and inclusion of Ripley & Priest are to my liking.

No Theory tonight? Or did I miss that part?

Golllllllllllllduussttttttttt

Is far better than Cody
Yes I'd take dustin over cody. But now cody deserves his time. He would do a lot better than alot of the champions we have had in the last decade

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Old news probably and I'm sure everyone knows, bit in the middle episode of Young Rock season 2 that was released a few months ago, there was a scene where a 19yo Rock is at home with all the cuz's, and there's like a 6 year old cousin who just wants to wrassle him in the lounge room.

"not now Joe, a match that big needs to happen on the greatest stage of them all"

Really liked that nod and tie in with the future

Geez Kane was always among my favorites but the man behind the mask has been proving himself determined to be quite the loathsome individual with his right wing bullshit. Were the dead kids even cold yet while this tweet was out?

Surprised WWE hasn’t had to fire/"end association" with him like they do with all other issues like alleged sexual assault etc.
Imo this is more than the threshold crossed, but then again that probably shows where USA is at with their gun nuttery

Last edited:
MITB has been moved from Allegiant Stadium to MGM Grand Arena.

Well then, pack it up, it's over, Vince failed. The Fed is dead and all those other perfectly reasonable responses I'm sure we'll see online.

Also, what an insanely bad smackdown.

Pure filler ep.

Why the fk would a no1 contender just accept her title chance match bring interupted, but then agree to a tag match?
If she can do that, why not continue the title chance match?

New day spent half the ep building up their massive surprise guess - except Drew was literally the only face left that hadn't appeared. Things like that absolutely kill his coolness and momentum, when he's seen as a let down after a big build up.

Where was Lacey Evans? Don't get me wrong, absolutely the right call to pull her after promoting her return today, but obviously someone actually watched her promos and came to their senses.

Poor crowd in whatever town it was in, I reckon they must have spent at least a solid half hour just sitting there listening to entrances on loop during ads then 5min promos once the ads were over - THEN back to the same entrance prior to ads.

I just feel bad for LA Knight, what cringe junk for a guy who could be an awesome serious stable or individual wrestler manager (or hey, an actual enjoyable face that SD lacks)

And so much for the brand split - it's just an insult to viewers intelligence at this point, but what makes it worse is that they do the absolute minimum to plug gaps with guys from the other brand, but you don't get any big names.

Oh also, these tag matches are at 97-98 levels of lower tag division garbage - rewatching the monday night wars and my god there was some serious garbage.

But a heel vs heel lostharios vs kinder and a embarrassing dancing Shanky trumps anything I've seen so far - at least most the gimmicks back then were "we are bad arses of some kind".

Edit: and why the * wouldn't they acknowledge ANY of Walters previous success? Pat felt so bad he had to do a sneaky hint because it was just so so bad

Last edited:
aaand that's the final straw of Drew having any coolness or bad arseness.
Dancing with the new day like a big dumb goof - may as well pair him up with Shanky and do funkasaurus' mk2..

Reckon he would have have got way more cheers and cred if he claymored the new day ala Stone Cold stunning then at mania32

Do that dancing s**t after you go off air

Last edited:
MITB has been moved from Allegiant Stadium to MGM Grand Arena.

Well then, pack it up, it's over, Vince failed. The Fed is dead and all those other perfectly reasonable responses I'm sure we'll see online.
so MITB is demoted from the "big 5" now? :p

lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, what an insanely bad smackdown.

Pure filler ep.

Why the fk would a no1 contender just accept her title chance match bring interupted, but then agree to a tag match?
If she can do that, why not continue the title chance match?

New day spent half the ep building up their massive surprise guess - except Drew was literally the only face left that hadn't appeared. Things like that absolutely kill his coolness and momentum, when he's seen as a let down after a big build up.

Where was Lacey Evans? Don't get me wrong, absolutely the right call to pull her after promoting her return today, but obviously someone actually watched her promos and came to their senses.

Poor crowd in whatever town it was in, I reckon they must have spent at least a solid half hour just sitting there listening to entrances on loop during ads then 5min promos once the ads were over - THEN back to the same entrance prior to ads.

I just feel bad for LA Knight, what cringe junk for a guy who could be an awesome serious stable or individual wrestler manager (or hey, an actual enjoyable face that SD lacks)

And so much for the brand split - it's just an insult to viewers intelligence at this point, but what makes it worse is that they do the absolute minimum to plug gaps with guys from the other brand, but you don't get any big names.

Oh also, these tag matches are at 97-98 levels of lower tag division garbage - rewatching the monday night wars and my god there was some serious garbage.

But a heel vs heel lostharios vs kinder and a embarrassing dancing Shanky trumps anything I've seen so far - at least most the gimmicks back then were "we are bad arses of some kind".

Edit: and why the duck wouldn't they acknowledge ANY of Walters previous success? Pat felt so bad he had to do a sneaky hint because it was just so so bad
Lacey Evans is on RAW mate, they moved her like 3 weeks ago.

Now that WM is over 2 days just bring back the MITB at WM with one night the mens and the other night the womens

But then they will have to come up for a new name for a PPV. Maybe On A Pole Premium event? Main event Buff Bagwell vs Roman. Instead of Judy Bagwell being on a pole, It’s The Rock. Where the big reveal is The Rock is just a pebble off the local beach, and not Dwayne Johnson though…

I don't care if Pat is being fed this line, but constantly repeating that the Bloodline is the greatest faction ever is highly laughable.

I thought he was supposed to be a face commentator and he's kissing a heel teams arse.

It's not even the best faction that the cardboard cutout champ has been a part of.

I don't care if Pat is being fed this line, but constantly repeating that the Bloodline is the greatest faction ever is highly laughable.

I thought he was supposed to be a face commentator and he's kissing a heel teams arse.

It's not even the best faction that the cardboard cutout champ has been a part of.

Think Pat would work great as a heel commentator but at the moment (at least for me) he's constantly felt like a Michael Cole clone.

as if WWE commentators are supposed to have a shred of credibility... plus they can hardly say that when one of the members works for the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back