WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this match will still be happening at Destiny Wrestling. 2 WWE guys in a triple threat with Impact's World Champ.
FXk-mHJXwAEA34g

Nicho50

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Sounds like Hit Row minus Swerve are coming back as early as Smackdown, Max Dupri will be LA Knight and off to Raw, Bray Wyatt almost certain to return and Gargano is linked to be involved in the Lumis/Theory Cash in situation. Bronson Reed is also tipped to come back and feature on the main roster.

Undisputed Era probably already putting requests in to Tony for early releases ;) given all Triple H fav's are coming back and getting some shine.

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
Sounds like Hit Row minus Swerve are coming back as early as Smackdown, Max Dupri will be LA Knight and off to Raw, Bray Wyatt almost certain to return and Gargano is linked to be involved in the Lumis/Theory Cash in situation. Bronson Reed is also tipped to come back and feature on the main roster.

Undisputed Era probably already putting requests in to Tony for early releases ;) given all Triple H fav's are coming back and getting some shine.
Max :(

Nicho50

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Bringing so many back, won't they just end up with the original problem of having too many wrestlers sitting around doing nothing due to no storylines ?
With new creative I don't see that as a problem. I think they will tend to have a lot more factions going forward and I think you will find there will be certain talent possibly some like Mahal, Veer, Lacy Evans etc that are let go.

The problem they have at the moment is they made so many cuts and with a few injuries and lighter schedules they don't have enough depth right now.

only one I'm interested in is Gargano.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
People should be taking all these names with a grain of salt. Most are coming from very shitty sources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicho50

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
The Hit Row , LA Knight name change, Bray Wyatt and Gargano rumblings are all coming from those types saying it’s expected the last two mentioned will return and the Hit Row guys will be on Smackdown today

Sippa

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hate these segments where they just talk to the camera back stage no interview no nothing

Feel like they missed a step by not having Kross do his promo in the ring after last week or at least being interviewed …. Just has no substance imo when they just do it randomly to a camera back stage but I spose they’re building something different with the drew kross bloodline angle

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Is it even Hit Row now? I think if there were any guys that AEW whose contracts I’d be tempted to try and buy out (assuming they wanted to go back), Swerve would probably be 2nd.

(I think Keith Lee would be my number 1. Either him or Adam Cole would probably be Triple H’s top pick too I think.)

They haven’t really brought back anyone I care about yet. Good that people are getting jobs back, for sure - especially guys like Hit Row who were ****ed pretty hard - but none of them are Wyatt, Sasha or even Gargano yet.

Gargano & Lerae are actually releasing a bunch of merch on PWTees at the moment - although that might mean the opposite of what I think, Cody released a bunch of stuff before leaving AEW and his store is still up.

Is it even Hit Row now? I think if there were any guys that AEW whose contracts I’d be tempted to try and buy out (assuming they wanted to go back), Swerve would probably be 2nd.

What do you mean "is it even Hit Row"?

It was Top Dolla, Ashante Adonis & B-Fab.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006
Absolutely zero interest in seeing Bronson Reed.

That’s the specific rumour that makes me raise my eyebrow. Why would he go back? He’s been pushed as a semi top guy in New Japan Strong waiting for Japan to open up again, and he’s part way through a G1.

If he turns up in February after New Japan contracts typically expire, that’s one thing - but if he left when he’s part way through a G1, that makes him a jerk who screwed everyone as soon as Uncle Paul called. (Including the other TMDK guys who are almost definitely getting more work cos of the TMDK faction in Strong.)

Everything I’ve heard about him is that he’s one of the great blokes, so it sounds unlikely.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back