WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what sort of numbers Raw & SmackDown get on Foxtel/Kayo?

I can never seem to find them, not that I’ve particularly looked hard.

Presumably they are good for Foxtel to make this much of an investment.
I don't see them on the TVTonight site or at least they're not in the Top 20 shows for that day (based purely on last week which was < 20k on Tuesday and < 50k on Saturday). It's not like they're being aired on delay in prime time like they were during the Attitude Era on Fox Sports, so having it on live during midday would not give great numbers.

What are they doing with Auska she keeps losing now she deserves better imo for being so loyal to WWE

I would ask for a release and go to Stardom or AEW
IF her contract was up, it would probably be extended due to the time off she had with injury over the past year. Plus if they're still planning for NXT Japan, they would keep her for that.

Trips brought Elias back so I don’t think his days are numbered but there’s definitely a certain place he belongs and that’s the mid card or even lower card. The music gig is entertaining enough and can get some heat with it. He is not a face so don’t try and put him in that spot.

As it gets closer and closer, how are they going to split the titles up and keep roman looking strong?

I think they have Roman enter the rumble with the WWE title on the line. It makes it so obvious he is going to lose it, but its the only way to keep him looking strong. Cody returns, wins the rumble and faces Rollins for the title at Mania to end their massive fued.

Roman vs the Rock for the Unviersal title at Mania. It doesnt need a strap involved but it will have.

I'd have Roman beat the rock in a classic and then lose the belt the next night on raw.

Have Cody win the Rumble.

At the PPV before WM have Sammi v Roman for 1 of the belts and have him lose. At the end of the match the Rock comes down and questions his role as the head of the table. Would create some intrigue leading into WM around the Usos.

At WM have Cody challenge Sammi and then get Owens involved somehow and make it a triple threat.

That could be bother main events for day 1 and 2.

Have Roman feud with McMahons/Pearce/new GM in the lead up, then is forced to defend both titles at the Rumble.
1 vs 1 match for WWE Champ
Rumble winner gets Universal Title

Wins the 1 vs 1
Gets to the pointy end of the Rumble. #26 is The Rock, who throws out Roman. Bloodline attack and eliminate The Rock. Cody wins the Rumble.
Roman never gets pinned, yet now we have two World Title matches at WM

Roman vs The Rock, where Roman is finally cleanly pinned. Eventually The Bloodline join The Rock, and Roman takes a holiday.
Cody vs insert name(s) here

As it gets closer and closer, how are they going to split the titles up and keep roman looking strong?

I think they have Roman enter the rumble with the WWE title on the line. It makes it so obvious he is going to lose it, but its the only way to keep him looking strong. Cody returns, wins the rumble and faces Rollins for the title at Mania to end their massive fued.

Roman vs the Rock for the Unviersal title at Mania. It doesnt need a strap involved but it will have.

I'd have Roman beat the rock in a classic and then lose the belt the next night on raw.
Better off to just strip him than force him to defend it in the Rumble. Agree with your last sentence very much so

he slept for half of it the last time. :thumbsdown:

Have Cody win the Rumble.

At the PPV before WM have Sammi v Roman for 1 of the belts and have him lose. At the end of the match the Rock comes down and questions his role as the head of the table. Would create some intrigue leading into WM around the Usos.

At WM have Cody challenge Sammi and then get Owens involved somehow and make it a triple threat.

That could be bother main events for day 1 and 2.
You need more than a month for the rock to be involved. IF it happens I wouldn't want the rock to be champion. Do the old wm triple threat match with both titles in the line. I can't think of a way to do it.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need more than a month for the rock to be involved. IF it happens I wouldn't want the rock to be champion. Do the old wm triple threat match with both titles in the line. I can't think of a way to do it.

If you do the triple threat two out of three falls then he has to lose both titles at the same time. Cant see him retaining one and not the other in that match.

Ideal scneraio is Rock vs Roman with no titles involved but i dont know how they get to that.

Theres a push for Rock to come out and admit Roid usage in the way the Liver king guy has. That could throw a spinner in the works if the timing (say a smoking gun like liver king) is wrong.

The Rock will be fine, but the fall back would clearly be Cena. Roman has never faced Cena at Mania.

Wouldnt surprise me to see the following as the big matches:

Rock vs Roman
Cody (c) vs Rollins (WWE Title)
Cena vs Logan Paul
KO and Sami vs Usos (Tag titles)
Lashley vs Lesnar

Then there is the wildcards of Orton, Big E, Corbin, Wyatt etc. This will be the best mania ever in my opinion. SoFi will be rocking

Theres a push for Rock to come out and admit Roid usage in the way the Liver king guy has. That could throw a spinner in the works if the timing (say a smoking gun like liver king) is wrong.
By a push you mean Joe Rogan talking s**t again right?

If you do the triple threat two out of three falls then he has to lose both titles at the same time. Cant see him retaining one and not the other in that match.

Ideal scneraio is Rock vs Roman with no titles involved but i dont know how they get to that.
I mean you could do it he survives with one he'll make it Roman vs Sami vs Kevin. Have Sami get one title that starts the breakup of bloodline. But yeah 100% agreement rock shouldn't be getting a title shot. I have no idea either. I'm not even sure we should go back to two champions tbh

The Rock will be fine, but the fall back would clearly be Cena. Roman has never faced Cena at Mania.

Wouldnt surprise me to see the following as the big matches:

Rock vs Roman
Cody (c) vs Rollins (WWE Title)
Cena vs Logan Paul
KO and Sami vs Usos (Tag titles)
Lashley vs Lesnar

Then there is the wildcards of Orton, Big E, Corbin, Wyatt etc. This will be the best mania ever in my opinion. SoFi will be rocking
won't be. 2 night mania again.

I could be wrong, but to me it's way too late for a Sami build up from Bloodline henchman to world title challenger.

They've handled it beautifully so far taking their time. Should be the same way when slowly show cracks in the Bloodline when he eventually turns face.

Also, the Rock's last 'match' was a six second match at Mania in 2016. With everything on his plate with DC, don't think he's risking any major injury for a month long feud with Roman.

Cena in the same boat too. If he comes back for a match, it's going to be a 5 minute squash. Won't be doing anything massively meaningful.

Payoff HAS to be Mania.

Suppose another alternative is that the Usos and Roman do double duty with a match on each night of Mania?

My preference would be that there's just one still one match at Mania, and there's a 'This title deserves to be defended separately, and I don't want to hold up defending it, so will relinquish it' type speech on Raw. Either way they back themselves in a corner with it.

Wait, you don't believe the Rock is currently on roids?? He's 50 and the size of a mountain - double what he was when an actual wrestler.

I don't think anyone believes he's clean, except himself - his empire relies on it.
No. The Rock is 100% on the gear. It was more the phrase that there is a bit of a push that I was commenting on. That push is coming only from Joe Rogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back