WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal 4 Way planned for SmackDown to decide Gunther's next opponent.

Rey Mysterio vs Karrion Kross vs Madcap Moss vs Santos Escobar.

With his recent lack of momentum I reckon Kross takes this one, he needs a couple of wins to get back on his feet.
Not a single threat amongst them, I like that there are multiple people chasing the title though.

Kross or Rey surely. I know Kross is a heel but it could work just can't see Madcap or Santos working.

Its filler until Mania for Gunther anyway.

Been binge watching Baywatch since I discovered it on one of Samsung's internet tv channels :p

Stumbled on an episode just now where former WCW/WWE Torrie Wilson in an episode :p

Other wrestling personalities made cameo appearances (most noteably the charity episode with Hogan, Flair, Randy Savage etc).

The funniest one was where Shaun Michaels played a henchman kidnapping Pamela Anderson :p

Been binge watching Baywatch since I discovered it on one of Samsung's internet tv channels :p

Stumbled on an episode just now where former WCW/WWE Torrie Wilson in an episode :p

Other wrestling personalities made cameo appearances (most noteably the charity episode with Hogan, Flair, Randy Savage etc).

The funniest one was where Shaun Michaels played a henchman kidnapping Pamela Anderson :p
Is the Iron Chef channel still up?

My memory tells me it was a count out. Then Mr Perfect smashed the title with a hammer.

Winged Eagle belt? Must have been the belt that became the Hardcore Championship.

Also RIP Lanny/Macho Man Little bro

Whoever is writing for Dom Mysterio is killing it.

While racing against Rey in Nascars:
  • "Anyone got a booster seat for my pops"?
  • "I learnt this move from my cellmate who is a getaway driver"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is writing for Dom Mysterio is killing it.

While racing against Rey in Nascars:
  • "Anyone got a booster seat for my pops"?
  • "I learnt this move from my cellmate who is a getaway driver"!
"I woke up this morning and pissed excellence."

That last segment would have been s**t to watch live. When Roman stopped solo the crowd just had to stand there and watch Roman talk to sami but couldn't hear anything.

I fully expect Jey to interfere at EC and turn on sami. Setting up for usos v Ko and Sami at Mania.
I think that’s the most likely scenario here. There’s also every chance of a Daniel Bryan style push and the main event becoming a triple threat.

I don’t think WWE feel like Zayn can hold the main title so they’ll just hope like hell they’ll be happy with him winning the tag titles with KO at WM.

Feels painfully obvious that Jey screws Sami at the PPV and we get the matches that have been openly known for 6 months or so in Sami/Owens v Usos and Cody/Roman.

Which are good matches and all, I'm just not sure that it won't feel disappointing. Fans want to feel like they can influence the product if someone gets hot, and that we'll get outcomes based upon that- when someone goes supernova and it makes no difference at all it tends to break immersion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back