Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham
To avoid confusion this thread is the designated spoilers thread for general Raw/Smackdown results discussion for those who like to read them/watch them before being aired in Australia.

Read at your own risk.

You can still create your own thread about a certain spoiler if you feel it merits it. Most importantly you must put a spoiler warning in the thread title.

New rules on spoilers can be read here:

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=818531

No spoiler tags are necessary in this thread.

Spoiler free thread is here: http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20813048#post20813048

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Awesome, no spoiler tag thread, good work :thumbsu:

Anyway as said in the other thread, so happy that Orton is gone, Raw is going to be great now, pending how they change things during the supp draft tomorrow

Miz, Punk, Cena, Del Rio, Rey is a great group to have on Raw, friday nights never have to be watched again

Be interesting though how the world title picture works, either Miz is going to SD which would be a disgrace or Del Rio is losing again

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
1 SmackDown - John Cena
2 Raw - Mysterio
3 Smackdown - Orton
4 Smackdown - Henry
5 Smackdown - Sin Cara
6 Raw - Big Show
7 Raw - Del Rio
8 Raw - Cena

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
That was fantastic, make people think he is apart of Smackdown for 2 hours but no way you would send our no1 man to the indies

1 SmackDown - John Cena
2 Raw - Mysterio
3 Smackdown - Orton
4 Smackdown - Henry
5 Smackdown - Sin Cara
6 Raw - Big Show
7 Raw - Del Rio
8 Raw - Cena

See HHH circa 2004 Draft

So with Cena going back to Raw and WWE Championship staying on Raw, does this mean that Christian is almost certain to win at Extreme Rules?

Some sort of twist at the PPV im sure.... Doesn't make sense to bury Del Rio two PPVs in a row.

Reckon Truth has some potential as a heel.

ROSEMVP

Cancelled
Dec 19, 2010
United Center
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
PWInsider.com is reporting that CM Punk has been telling those close to him that he might not sign a new deal with WWE when his current one expires later this year because, due to burn-out from being on the road for nearly five years without a break.

Punk debuted in WWE as part of the ECW brand in August 2006. He has been ECW Champion, as well as a three time World Heavyweight Champion.

would love to see punk back in tna. Would be the best number 1 heel the company could have. imagine this mainevent scene

CM punk
Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr Anderson
Sting
Rvd
Even Jeff F'n Hardy

what a great mainevent scene. would love to see CM punk v Jeff Feud again. CM Punk v Anderson feud would be awesome for the promos.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
PWInsider.com is reporting that CM Punk has been telling those close to him that he might not sign a new deal with WWE when his current one expires later this year because, due to burn-out from being on the road for nearly five years without a break.

Punk debuted in WWE as part of the ECW brand in August 2006. He has been ECW Champion, as well as a three time World Heavyweight Champion.

would love to see punk back in tna. Would be the best number 1 heel the company could have. imagine this mainevent scene

CM punk
Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr Anderson
Sting
Rvd
Even Jeff F'n Hardy

what a great mainevent scene. would love to see CM punk v Jeff Feud again. CM Punk v Anderson feud would be awesome for the promos.

You know the guy Absolutly Hates TNA, Hogan, Bishoff while Him and the Hardy Brothers have legit bad blood between them, Guy is more likely going to ask for either a break or might pop back up at ROH then go back to TNA

Guy would only Sign to TNA because he's good friends with Samoa Joe, and Samoa is likely to leave sooner then later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Major Draft (Monday Night Raw)
1. John Cena - Smackdown
2. Rey Mysterio - Raw
3. Randy Orton - Smackdown
4. Mark Henry - Smackdown
5. Sin Cara - Smackdown
6. Big Show - Raw
7. Alberto Del Rio - Raw
8. John Cena - Raw

Supplemental Draft (on wwe.com)
9. Daniel Bryan - Smackdown
10. Jack Swagger - Raw
11. The Great Khali & Rangin Singh - Smackown
12. Jimmy USO - Smackdown
13. Kelly Kelly - Raw
14. JTG - Raw
15. Alicia Fox - Smackdown
16. William Regal - Smackdown
17. Yoshi Tatsu - Smackdown
18. Drew McIntyre - Raw
19. Natalya - Smackdown
20. Curt Hawkins - Raw
21. Chris Masters - Raw
22. Jey Uso - Smackdown
23. Kofi Kingston - Raw
24. Ted DiBiase - Smackdown
25. Tyson Kidd - Smackdown
26. Tamina - Smackdown
27. Tyler Reks - Raw
28. Alex Riley - Smackdown
29. Beth Pheonix - Raw
30. Sheamus - Smackdown

Championship status:
United States Championship -> Smackdown (Sheamus) - formerly on Raw
Intercontinental Championship -> Smackdown (Wade Barrett) - no change
World Heavy Weight Championship -> Vacant (as it was) - no change
Tag Team Championship -> Split between Raw and Smackdown (Big Show and Kane) - formerly Smackdown only
WWE Championship -> Raw (The Miz) - no change
Divas Championship -> Raw (Brie Bella) - no change

Updated Raw Roster

Rey Mysterio
Alberto Del Rio
John Cena
Big Show
Jack Swagger
Kelly Kelly
JTG
Drew McIntyre
Curt Hawkins
Kofi Kingston
Tyler Reks
Beth Phoenix

Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
CM Punk
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Goldust
Husky Harris
Jerry Lawler
John Morrison
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael McGillicutty
Justin Roberts
Michael Cole
Michael Tarver
Primo
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Scott Stanford
Skip Sheffield
The Miz
Triple H
Vickie Guerrero
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder
Mr. McMahon

Updated SmackDown Roster

Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Sin Cara
The Great Khali
Ranjin Singh
Jimmy Uso
Alicia Fox
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Natalya
Jey Uso
Ted DiBiase
Tyson Kidd
Tamina
Alex Riley
Sheamus

Booker T
Brodus Clay
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jack Korpela
Josh Matthews
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Kane
Layla
Matt Striker
Michelle McCool
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Teddy Long
Todd Grisham
Tony Chimel
Trent Baretta
The Undertaker
Wade Barrett

And yes ive been editing this post as the picks were made since 2am. yay for night shift

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
i reckon Truth was genuinely ticked off with the crowd and its "WHAT" after every sentence he said. I almost wet myself laughing.

I don't think so. He was just tuning in Austin of, I don't remember the year. He would speak and stop letting them say what. Truth did it then cut it later on in the promo. I still dislike him, but his promo was more interesting than anything he's done in WWE to date.

Hogan will be gone by the end of the year same with bischoff.

There is more chance of me going to TNA than CM Punk. Hogan / Bish being there makes no difference.

The Cena move was stupid. Why not have him go back the way Triple H did, Raw give over more people to get Cena back. Was a waste of a pick at the end and a major let down. Poorly done, IMO.

Jack Swagger on RAW. Do not like it at all.
Alex Riley seperated from Miz, sucks.
William Regal for world champion on smackdown. That is all.

So they got Sheamus, Bryan and Sin Cara all on Smackdown.

How do they get either the US or IC title to switch shows? :confused:

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
By Joe Burgett Featured Columnist of the Bleacher Report
I know, I know! The news that CM Punk might leave WWE seems highly unbelievable and I'm sure all are questioning both my sanity for writing it and why I'd put my name in any association with it.

However, it's news and must be reported.

According to pwinsider.com (the story is behind a website pay wall but has been reported on numerous websites, such as E-Wrestling News and Wrestling Inc.), former three-time World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk could be leaving WWE.

Now, why would Punk, a man just now getting into the main event hunt on RAW, leave WWE?

Pwinsider.com says Punk is burnt out from five straight years on the road with no break. Even when he was injured a little while back, Punk was still on the road every week as a color commentator until he was able to do an in-ring return.

Obviously, any wrestler will tell you being burnt out is not a good thing.

Randy Orton, Punk's long-term rival, was drafted to SmackDown last night on RAW, which kills any rivalry the two could have after Extreme Rules. This would be when Punk would leave most likely. It would end his rivalry with Orton, and he could go before he is thrown into another.

Triple H did the same last year as he had Sheamus take him out for some time. Trips stayed out until WrestleMania time earlier this year and left right after to assume his new management position in WWE.

Punk is in need of a break, and I highly doubt he would leave WWE totally. If he is in need of a break, he'll most likely get it.

RAW is still stacked with talent and already has a main heel in The Miz. On top of that, they have a rising star in R-Truth—that is if neither get drafted in the supplemental draft today. Then add anyone else who could rise up.

Punk would be missed, but he is not needed for WWE to run a show. So, he could easily get taken out of action at ER and then return down the line after he has had a long-term break.

Although unbelievable, I could see Punk leaving for a little while, but long-term, as pwinsider would like you to believe by their report, just doesn't hold water for me. Punk loves WWE too much to leave it for years at a time.

I guess we'll see what happens with Punk after Extreme Rules, but as we all know, he's in a Last Man Standing match at the PPV, which means he's going to get beat down no matter what, as will Orton. We know Orton isn't leaving, and the new top face for SmackDown needs to go there on a high note.

So, Punk should lose this match. This makes me and many others believe Punk could leave after ER.

One "WWE office source," according to pwinsider, had this to say about the situation:

"When you look at how the company brands its characters, Punk is never among the top five to eight names that are promoted or pushed. It's Cena, Orton, Miz, Undertaker, Rey, now Alberto, etc. these days and Punk is sort of floating right under there. He didn't fit into the youth drive a few months back but he's not treated like a top veteran either. He's just there, doing his job and while everyone knows he delivers, he's never really treated like someone who does.

"He's never dropped the ball but we don't give it to him really, either. He's treated like a guy, but not THE guy. For a driven guy like him who's made wrestling his entire world, it's got to drive him crazy. Now, the excuse will be don't push Punk because he might be leaving, but the reality is the environment and situation is what is probably making him want to leave to begin with. Either it gets fixed or it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like it did when Batista walked out."

Ouch!

Punk still has yet to re-sign with the company even though a long-term deal has been on the table for some time now.

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
WWE News: C.M. Punk's contract reportedly expiring soon, may leave the company
Apr 26, 2011 - 02:12 PM

WWE wrestler C.M. Punk's contract is set to expire within the next few months. Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com reports that there is a lot of talk that Punk is looking to exit the company when his deal expires. Johnson also reports that Punk has balked at the long term deal the company has offered.

Powell's POV: There's still time for the two sides to reach an agreement. Punk is said to be burned out, so perhaps he could take a hiatus when the deal expires and then sign a new deal similar to the way Chris Jericho has operated over the years.

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Some odd roster changes...

Smackdown is looking very weak now. They pretty much have Christian and Orton, and nothing of note after them. I'm guessing Rhodes will get a push, as will Mark Henry. But does anyone really want Henry, Khali or Ezekiel to be in the title frame?

Not sure why Kingston, Swagger and McIntyre were moved. They will just be forgotten about on a stacked Raw roster. It would suck to be a mid-carder on Raw at the moment, because the show will feature the same six or so wrestlers for 90% of the time. No room for young guys.

Riley and Miz shouldn't have been split, not sure what is happening with Del Rio and his announcer either (he is apparently still on Smackdown). Happy the Usos got moved, hopefully it means they wont be cut. The same can't be said about Ryder, I guess his best chance is to reunite with Hawkins. But we all know they don't care about the tag team division anyway.

Well the Riley switch made no sense, to have him fired then brought back a week or two later after having a forgettable contribution to Mania - TNA-esque.

With US and IC both on SmackDown, and Del Rio possibly taking the WHC to Raw, could we see the titles unified again? Already had the Women's and Tag Titles unified in the past year. Surely a decent chance.... especially considering the lack of big names on SD.

Bring on a Bryan - Sin Cara pure wrestling face/face storyline. :thumbsu:

Jun 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I got no problem with Punk leaving to take time off because you know he isnt going to go to TNA, he's been slamming Hogan and the Hardys since day one, if anything he will do what Jericho did a few years ago, take time off and come back, which is what Punk wants to do, good luck to him.

Waiting for my Sin Cara mask to come in the mail any day now

P.S - Angry black man always works in a heel role, loving R-Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back