WWE WrestleMania 35 - Monday 8th April 2018, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

7 hours is way too long. The good old days when they only ran for 3!

Buddy and Neese great start on the kick off.

The women’s battle royal, Carmella won, big deal.

Revival vs the edge heads. Just knew that the revival was going to be shafted, good to see kurt Hawkins win his first match, just a shame that it was at the revivals expense. Hope the WWE releases the revival, so they can face the young bucks at double or nothing....

Men’s battle royal, yay go Yawn I mean Braun. Andrade eliminating himself was quite good, Ali’s exit looked painful.

Brock vs Seth right outcome. Seth took a beating, still one of the worst matches I’ve seen Seth wrestle.

Orton vs AJ, was solid

The four way tag team match, Black and Richochet were great. The Bar weren’t too bad either. Sucks the uso’s Won but such is life.

Mix vs Shane, wicked spot at the end. Next.

The women’s tag team. Good for the iconics. Next

Kofi vs Bryan, best match of the night, right result. Onya Kofi.

Joe squashes Rey, nothing to see Next

Reigns vs McIntyre, battle of the chosen ones, the favourite won.

HHH vs Batista, with half the run time being eating up with HHH’s appearance. Seriously, I’m pleased I watched it delayed. If I tried to watch it live, I do believe that I could have hunted my own food, spent a considerable amount of time in the toilet, ran a marathon, among other things. Besides the pliers and nose ring, it would have been better to have watched page with the nxt title again.

Corbin vs Angle, what an insult to Angle, deserved better than that fool.

Demon Balor vs Green Eyes Lashley. On ya Demon, besides the 2 spears meh

Good to see the doctor back. The FU is so much better then the AA.

Hulk Hogan, I fast forward through the geriatric old prick, I don’t care!

The main event, shitty ending, possibly the 2nd best match of the night.

My thoughts on WrestleMania 35
1.Brock "the Beast" Lesnar vs Seth "Beastslayer" Rollins 4/10
2.AJ Styles VS Randy Orten 5/10
3.Smackdown Tagteam Championship match: The Oso's The Bar Ricochet/Alistar Black Rusev/Shinkea 5/10
4.The Miz Vs Shane McMahon 7/10
5.The Womens Tagteam championship 6/10 the final Result got it a higher than it should have only because I'm a massive fan of the winners
6.Daniel Bryan Vs Kofi Kingston 10/10 best match of the night
7.Rey Mysterio Vs Samoa Joe 4/10
8.Roman Reigns Vs Drew McIntyre 6/10
9.HHH VS Batista 8/10
10.kurt Angle Vs Baron Corban 3/10 easily the worst match of the Event
11.Bobby Lashley Vs The Demon 7/10
12.Charlotte Flair Becky Lynch Ronda Rousey 9/10 would have got 10 but for the botch at the end of the match

Overall score : 9/10 great event only for a few weak matches looking forward to Money In The Bank

So apparently the finish was a botch? But I’m just finding it hard to believe that situation wasn’t avoidable ? Why would they go through with the count and the bell ring if it wasn’t supposed to happen, especially when shoulders were up for the first part of the count .. the whole thing confuses me

So apparently the finish was a botch? But I’m just finding it hard to believe that situation wasn’t avoidable ? Why would they go through with the count and the bell ring if it wasn’t supposed to happen, especially when shoulders were up for the first part of the count .. the whole thing confuses me

referees are instructed to call it as a shoot and count the shoulders down, been that way for many years now.

Perhaps not the worst but not very good. I don't know where they got the idea to make the show that long and fill it with so many matches. It made the show a real slog.

It could probably work if you have a lot of good workers with high workrate to keep the fans engaged, but when many of your matches involve old people or slow big men, it makes for boring viewing.

Best matches were the SD tag and Bryan/Kofi. Lesnar/Rollins was terribly disappointing. Main event was okay, but not great, until they botched the end and then it felt completely lackluster.

The booking of the Angle match was horrendous but not really surprising at this point. You not only give Kurt an absolute shitter as his final opponent, but you put the shitter over. Why? Corbin will never be anything. Would have been fine with him going out on his back if it's against a decent young talent, but Corbin's getting nothing out of that. People already hate him; he's not drumming up more heat out of it.

referees are instructed to call it as a shoot and count the shoulders down, been that way for many years now.

Lol how often do you see a ref delay between the 2 and 3 count because the match is supposed to continue? He didn’t delay at all and Ronda had kicked out .. as well as her shoulders weren’t even down for the start of the count .. if it was a botch that ref is the only one to blame

I think the pin attempt was a botch but it was still supposed to end with that pin.

Thought the match was great and my favourite of the night, would have liked to see a proper table spot but otherwise as far as a main event it was the best Mania main event for awhile quality wise.

Something else I gotta say is hats off to Batista for coming back and not expecting any favours it looked like he put his body through the ringer in that match .. speared through a table , slammed onto steps and other spots that looked reasonably rough

You could expect him in his first match in 5 years to want it easy and to come out looking good but he has a good crack at an entertaining match

So finally watched cover to cover.

God damn Kofi is Champion!(sorry that star wars universal thing is not the main championship in my eyes)

It was worth it just for that.

The women's tag was great and chuffed the Iconics took it out. People mistake heel working with bad working. Very talented ladies.

Miz has just wiped all "he is s**t because he plays it safe comments" out. But I'm done with Shane being top level talent. He is a corporate. Treat him as such.

Men's raw tag was forgettable.

As was AJ vs Randy.

Nice for Batista to finish up at a Wrestlemania. But terrible match. Triple H you're no longer superhuman. You're a suit.

Loved the return of the Dr of Thuganomics.

Loathed how they treated Kurt in his final match. FFS Old school Cana was at the stadium, he should of been the one.

Seth winning was great but surprising at how short it was.

The triple threat was great till the finish.

Loving them building Samoa Joe as a monster. He is so the Rocky 4 moment for Kofi's 1st title defence.

Edit. Completely forgot the intercontinental match. Which says it all really. The Demon sucks and ads nothing other than the entrance.
Turn the little s**t heel and let him fly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The girls really tried hard have to give them credit for trying. The match was a huge letdown because the crowd were literally falling asleep and you can't blame them, the show is way too long. It's irrelevant if the finish was a botch. WWE can milk the s**t out of it now.

Last edited:
The girls really tried hard have to give them credit for trying. The match was a huge letdown because the crowd were literally falling asleep and you can't blame them, the show is way too long. It's irrelevant if the finish was a botch. WWE can milk the s**t out of it now.

Yep. Match started at midnight and everyone had already been there for 7 hours (or at least 5 anyhow). And everyone had one eye on the weather as it was due to absolutely piss down (held off still just after one) and the last trains left before the match ended.

80k+. WM is a sell out every year isn't it?

WWE count EVERYONE in the building in attendance, not just those who bought tickets. So backstage crew, arena workers, staff, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back