WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

These seem like products from Triple H's vision of wrestling. Go through the PC, just go through the motions as if you're int front of an arena of people. Don't be flexible and adapt to the situation in front of you.

Randy did clearly do the HHH bottle of water head wet down, shake and spit at one point in the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was that 3 way fist bump? Were they originally a stable or something? Or was it a people of colour unity thing? (I legit don’t know?). I can’t see any other reason those 3 would align?
Can I even ask these genuine questions in 2020?

What was that 3 way fist bump? We’re they originally a stable or something? Or was it a people of colour unity thing? (I legit don’t know?). I can’t see any other reason 5ose 3 would align?

Once upon a time they were “Team B.A.D” when Sasha Banks first debuted on the main roster. It was during the time the entire women’s division was 3-women teams (Bella’s & Alicia Fox, Charlotte,Becky & Paige & Team BAD)

Theres a legit chance Vince’s current rocker-inducing, USA army saluting, muscle woman in Lacey wins here.

Edit: almost a certainty with both other women’s champs retaining, and no crowd to quickly turn on Lacey as they naturally would.

They should've done more cross-stitching of previous Manias like they did with America the Beautiful, it's easy to forget after a few tag team matches that it's supposed to be Wrestlemania.
Hopefully the main title match has a prelude of the history of the championship being won (or variants of it) from previous manias

Remove this Banner Ad

Back