WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

lligqo1x1kl41.jpg

now with 2 days worth of "goodness" - taking place from the palatial WWE Performance Centre
(Kick off shows at 8am AEST)

Sunday 5th April & Monday 6th April:

Sunday:
Cesaro vs Drew Gulak (Pre-show)
Kabuki Warriors (Asuka/Kairi Sane) (c) vs Bliss Cross Applesauce (Alexa Bliss/Nikki Cross) (WWE Women's Tag Team Championship)
Elias vs King Corbin
Becky Lynch (c) vs Shayna Baszler (RAW Women's Championship)
Sami Zane (c) vs Daniel Bryan (Intercontinental Championship)
Morrison (c) vs Jimmy Uso vs Kofi Kingston (Smackdown Tag Team Championship, Ladder Match)
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Goldberg (c) vs Braun Strowman (Universal Championship)
AJ Styles vs Undertaker (Boneyard Match)

Monday:
Natalya vs Liv Morgan (pre-show)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Drew McIntyre (WWE Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs Charlotte Flair (NXT Women's Championship)
John Cena vs "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (Firefly Funhouse Match)
Bayley (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Naomi vs Tamina vs Lacey Evans (Smackdown Women's Championship, Elimination Match)
Aleister Black vs Bobby Lashley
Street Profits vs Angel Garza & Austin Theory (RAW Tag Team Championship)
Edge vs Randy Orton (Last Man Standing match)
Dolph Ziggler vs Otis

Last edited:
Goldberg main eventing as champion in the third decade of the 21st century.

I just don't know if anything could top this one.

I just wanna know who The Gaaaaamme-aagghh is fighting this Mania.

He’ll drive a motorcycle off the stadium roof in a skull and crossbones king outfit with an infa-red terminator eye. Then he’ll revive Motörhead from the dead to begin the live entrance music. Stephanie will pull sledgehammers from his arse worshipping him as he slowly walks to the ring. A platform will rise from the ring apron so he can be elevated as he spits water all over the fans.

His opponent will blankly stand in the ring while all this happens.

I just wanna know who The Gaaaaamme-aagghh is fighting this Mania.

He’ll drive a motorcycle off the stadium roof in a skull and crossbones king outfit with an infa-red terminator eye. Then he’ll revive Motörhead from the dead to begin the live entrance music. Stephanie will pull sledgehammers from his arse worshipping him as he slowly walks to the ring. A platform will rise from the ring apron so he can be elevated as he spits water all over the fans.

His opponent will blankly stand in the ring while all this happens.

Mister M will claim comedy while the commentators and WWE.com treat it dead serious.

Was it last year or the year before when everyone thought Roman was going over brock and brock won? Don’t be surprised if it happens again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vince vs Hogan? I can see it happening.

Need to just find the right upcoming talents to put Undertaker, Shane, HBK and Nash over and the WM card is set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back