WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

How could he go to Scotland and then comeback with the Restrictions on Travel?

I may be mistaken-- but has Drew McIntyre even appeared in a WWE ring since the March 9th Raw (the last Raw before the PC) when he defeated Eric Rowan??

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Not sure why you wouldn’t just subscribe to WWE Network, but maybe this could be a hint of them trying to move PPVs off the Network?

I don't believe that is happening anymore. At Elimination Chamber they ran Network ads saying every PPV for the year would be on live. Pretty sure they'd be breaking some false advertising laws if they sold the PPV's after this.

Serious question how much is main event charging for this? and do you have to pay twice?

on the site it says $30. whether that only gets you Night 1 or both, it doesn't specify. The listed start time is only for Sunday, and no replays scheduled during the time it would be "live" on Monday.

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
on the site it says $30. whether that only gets you Night 1 or both, it doesn't specify. The listed start time is only for Sunday, and no replays scheduled during the time it would be "live" on Monday.

It looks like it's $30 for both days, that is 1 payment of #30 for the entire 2 days.

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Will be watching this and treating it like a comedy. Should be a good trainwreck of a show.
I mean, that's how I've treated most WWE stuff I've watched for the last several years. Much of the humour has come from them repeatedly trying to put Reigns over while the fans boo him vociferously. RR 2015 was the pinnacle of entertainment in this respect. It would be hard to top how hilariously bad that Rumble was and the reaction it received. Then you've had stuff like the old-timers coming back to profit off the Saudi shows and putting in absolutely cringe-inducing performances, or even right now being used to destroy the momentum of younger talents. So much of the product is jut absolutely absurd and can really only be enjoyed on an ironic level.

I'm not sure if I'll enjoy this Mania as much in that respect, really, because the crowd is usually what helps make the terrible stuff entertaining. I suppose a bad match between some old-timers in front of an empty crowd at the performance centre might have some comedic value to it.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They absolutely need to bring back MITB to Wrestlemania. Seriously. Just makes so much more sense. 6 or 8 mid carders without a feud immediately counted for get a match on the card. Perfect way to push someone.

Watching 24 now. Forgot Jericho was in the MITB match haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Money in the Bank at WrestleMania became "We don't have anything for you 6-10 guys so do this" match.

No different to what it currently is in June. I don't mind it at Mania. At least gets a few guys/girls who bust there @$$ all year on the card who might not be on it otherwise at the expense of ####ing Goldberg and UT.

No different to what it currently is in June. I don't mind it at Mania. At least gets a few guys/girls who bust there @$$ all year on the card who might not be on it otherwise at the expense of ####ing Goldberg and UT.

the only issue with having MITB at WM is if it hasn't been cashed in by the following WM, it might ruin the surprise (although we could do with a few more direct challenge cash-ins)

Apparently they did the tapings for this till 5am in the morning LOL.

imagine wrestling an empty arena match at like 3am.

They should really have just cancelled and because they didnt im going to rip them to shreds.

as long as performers and production teams are awake, without a crowd, there's no difference to wrestling an empty arena match at 3am or 3pm.

Pre show matches are Liv vs Natalya & Gulak vs Cesaro. Morrison defending tag titles vs Jimmy Uso vs Kofi in Ladder Match.

So how is Kofi going to be removed from the Ladder match??? Or was Meltzer fed the wrong information??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back