WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to go take a s**t and I come back and Strowman is now champion lmao

I know hindsight and all, but I bet WWE really wish they didn’t give the title to Goldberg. Cena beating Fiend in a ‘fairytale’ record title win? Or Strowman being subbed in for Reigns with zero build, and a title change with zero fanfare

Almost a homage to the original Manias with 2 minute main events
Strowman powerbombing Goldberg four times in a row > Hogan slamming Andre

Im just a very casual observer of wwe. Rumble and mania only usually. What on earth was the point of that

The Fiend Bray Wyatt lost the title to Goldberg in Saudi Arabia (because Saudi’s love veterans & title changes)

It was supposed to be Roman Reigns Vs Goldberg (Spear Vs Spear) and had been built for weeks.

Unfortunately Roman’s previous cancer stints ruled him out of ‘Mania due to the COVID risk.

Braun was a last minute replacement & clearly they didn’t want to keep the belt on Goldberg too long.

It wasn’t great—- but it did what it needed to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fiend Bray Wyatt lost the title to Goldberg in Saudi Arabia (because Saudi’s love veterans & title changes)

It was supposed to be Roman Reigns Vs Goldberg (Spear Vs Spear) and had been built for weeks.

Unfortunately Roman’s previous cancer stints ruled him out of ‘Mania due to the COVID risk.

Braun was a last minute replacement & clearly they didn’t want to keep the belt on Goldberg too long.

It wasn’t great—- but it did what it needed to do.
Goldberg looks like he has about 60 seconds of cardio, how did he ever get back.

Now this prerecorded taker match haha. This is pretty embarrassing overall imo. Not much they can do given the circumstances but of this is what youre going to dish up, just postpone it surely

Haha, squash!! And rightfully so.
Braun should now go full heel and hold the title for a long, long time.

What surprises me, is that with no audience and the ability to edit, they didn’t make a longer match with rest breaks in between.. mustbhave really been a last minute throw together..
Maybe even an alternate match filmed in case Roman couldn’t make it at the time..

He will hold it until Reigns Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back