WWE WrestleMania 37 - Sunday 11th & Monday 12th April 2021 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

EwcQHcwXIAInjIO

Night 1
Sasha Banks (c) vs Bianca Bel Air (Smackdown Women's Championship)
The Miz & John Morrison vs Bad Bunny & Damian Priest
New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods (c) vs AJ Styles & Omos (RAW Tag Team Championship)
Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon (Steel Cage match)
Seth Rollins vs Cesaro
Women's Tag Team gauntlet match (Tamina/Natalya vs Riott Squad vs Lana/Naomi vs Dana Brooke/Mandy Rose vs Carmella/Billie Kay)
Bobby Lashley (c) vs Drew McIntyre (WWE Championship)

Night 2
Roman Reigns (c) vs Edge vs Daniel Bryan (Universal Championship)
Asuka (c) vs Rhea Ripley (RAW Women's Championship)
"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn
Big E (c) vs Apollo Crews (Intercontinental Championship, Nigerian Drum Fight)
Riddle (c) vs Sheamus (United States Championship)
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs winner of Night 1 Gauntlet match (Women's Tag Team Championship)

Last edited:
Not looking that flash at this stage

Likely a multi man ladder match for IC Crews v Owens v Sami v Corbin v Nakamura v Big E?????

Super keen for Cesaro v Rollins outside of that nothing much is really pulling me in. 100% against AJ wasted in the tag match, Fiend Orton hasn't grabbed me with all the Bliss stuff.

Will fiend vs orton be a firefly fun house match if there are 45k people there? I doubt it.

What a fall from grace for AJ in the space of 12 months. Its a tough business sometimes.

EwcQHcwXIAInjIO

Roman Reigns (c) vs Edge (Universal Championship)
Bobby Lashley (c) vs Drew McIntyre (WWE Championship)
Sasha Banks (c) vs Bianca Bel Air (Smackdown Women's Championship)
New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods (c) vs AJ Styles & Omos (RAW Tag Team Championship)

*card subject to change (god I hope so!)
maybe up to 45,000 members of the WWE Universe at the show each night...
Bad Bunny on the WrestleMania poster looks terrible.

We need to go back to posters like this. Promoting the Main Event, not have 10 people on it.
348b8e1112521d40bb42369e3724dc55.jpg

If Lesnar doesnt show up and make the main event a triple threat then this will be the worst card in mania history.

No Cena
No Taker
No Rock
No HHH
Potentially no Lesnar

Serious trouble

I thought everyone dislikes Lesnar being in WWE.
I think people like Lesnar in the WWE and having big matches but they don't like him having the title and there being no world title on a show for up to months at a time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel sorry for whatever main event is on the same night as Rollins vs Cesaro if they get time it will be match of the year quality and will be a hard act to follow. You would expect the crowd are going to go nuts for Cesaro given that he finally is getting a good run.

Looking forward to Owens vs Zayn also that will be a great match. The rest of the card or rumoured card is MEH

if Charlotte recovers from COVID in time, they'll have no hesitation to slot her into the Asuka vs Rhea match

I have a feeling that is completely fabricated.

Drew had Covid and they allowed him to film segments from home, and Charlotte is gone from all advertising for Mania.

I reckon its 50/50 Charlotte returns to the company in any capacity.

The current internet push to make Banks vs Bel Air the main event is a little off the mark IMO. Bianca is only new and casual fans probably have no idea who she is, while Sasha isn't on Ronda, Becky or Charlottes level as a draw. It isn't main event worthy at all.

For all the s**t matches such as Shane and Braun looks like we are going to get Cesaro vs Rollins, Zayn vs KO , Bobby vs Drew , Reigns v Bryan v Edge , Sheamus vs Riddle. Should be some really good matches amongst that.

Orton Vs Fiend in a cinematic style, I hope they somehow incorporate Bo Dallas into this story with a new character....

Profits v Ziggler/ Roode?

Suspect Corbin or Nakamura will win battle Royal if they have one or maybe be involved in IC title match somehow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back