WWE WrestleMania 37 - Sunday 11th & Monday 12th April 2021 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Edge vs Reigns was the only match I was interested in but they had to go and make it worse and add Bryan to it, he adds nothing to the match. It'll be even worse if he's there for anything else except somebody for Edge to pin.

I'm fine with Strowman vs Shane because I love me some Shane.

Rollins vs Cesaro doesn't interest me at all, two guys who rely on being good wrestlers instead of developing a character, same for Zayn vs Owens.

Lol, Rollins has a character. (Regardless of whether you like it or nor, he does have one)
"The Messiah" isn't really a character, more of a nickname than anything, seems that most wrestler's characters today are just their nicknames. And even if it is a character, it's not a very good one or not very well developed.

Edge vs Reigns was the only match I was interested in but they had to go and make it worse and add Bryan to it, he adds nothing to the match. It'll be even worse if he's there for anything else except somebody for Edge to pin.

Didn't Edge want to face Bryan at Wrestlemanina.

So he gets his Wish and have Edge win by Pinning Bryan so Reigns Momentum does not get Damaged

Didn't Edge want to face Bryan at Wrestlemanina.

So he gets his Wish and have Edge win by Pinning Bryan so Reigns Momentum does not get Damaged
I mean cool if he wanted to face Bryan but Bryan's credibility as a legitimate main event talent is long gone, Edge vs Reigns straight would have been perfect.

I don't watch these shows...Can someone give me a quick answer of how the two title matches come about? How has Lashley got a title shot and why did DB get inserted to Edge and Roman?

I don't watch these shows...Can someone give me a quick answer of how the two title matches come about? How has Lashley got a title shot and why did DB get inserted to Edge and Roman?
Lashley became WWE Champion after taking out McIntyre at Elimination Chamber, allowing The Miz to successfully cash in Money in the Bank to become champion, Lashley would then demand to be first in line for a title shot, Lashley beat Miz the next week in five minutes to become champion.

Bryan is in the Edge vs Reigns match because while the referee was down in his match with Reigns at Fast lane he made him tap out, which in Bryan's eyes make him feel entitled to a rematch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is crazy when you can get the Network for about 14 bucks a month - but having been to one sole wrestling PPV at a cinema for Judgement Day 2005 (I think Main Event and WWE were having a tiff), going and watching at the cinema in a crowd would be tremendous fun.
The last time I went to watch a PPV at the cinema the recording ended mid-match so we didn't see all that match and it ruined the atmosphere while they changed reels/tapes/discs.

The last time I went to watch a PPV at the cinema the recording ended mid-match so we didn't see all that match and it ruined the atmosphere while they changed reels/tapes/discs.

I saw Royal Rumble 2003 (and WM 19 in cinema), and having intermission part way through Angle-Benoit ruined the atmosphere too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back