Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

You might have other images, which show differently, but the bulldog's 1935 jumper shown in this photo doesn't have a number panel.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/5c86c1309857bebc059dc6ca1d614878
ad96458b15d07b2506162db76ea0cab1

You might have other images, which show differently, but the bulldog's 1935 jumper shown in this photo doesn't have a number panel.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/5c86c1309857bebc059dc6ca1d614878
ad96458b15d07b2506162db76ea0cab1
I remember having the jumper like this on the website initially and changing it to the Blue number panel.
I will do more research on this one.
Gone back and reviewed this match and I can say there is a blue number panel. Sorry for the poor quality.
cZ8BnXH.png

On the basis of the above Hun image, the 2003 jumper needs:

- rebalance the white/red/white (middle stripes are off-centre, far left white stripe is tiny)
- thin the white/red/white down to bring the outer stripes closer in
- white pinstripe on the edge of the collar
It looks like the centre blue stripe is much thicker (double?) than the outside blue stripes, that would help with the bolded too.

On the basis of the above Hun image, the 2003 jumper needs:

- rebalance the white/red/white (middle stripes are off-centre, far left white stripe is tiny)
- thin the white/red/white down to bring the outer stripes closer in
- white pinstripe on the edge of the collar
Footscray-Heritage-2003.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why BF is proxying that image, but the one on the site proper looks largely correct.

Although...

;)

I do now agree that the middle blue stripe looks oddly large vs the others. May need to compromise the positioning of the middle two sets of stripes vis a vis the collar to balance it all out.

On the all uniforms tab for Geelong, should we have a discussion on whether the number one uniform for the cats is now white shorts and white socks with blue hoops?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back