Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

i7JRD2F.jpg

North-Heritage-2003.gif

Wrong Russell Athletic collar for the 2003 NM heritage jumper. See the picture at the top.

Same collar dude just looks wider in the photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BB17HJS1A.png

ISC uses a wishbone collar for some of their rugby jerseys, hopefully they decide to start using that collar for their AFL jumpers. Would look awesome on our jumpers.

The wishbone is rubbish, and is even worse for fan jerseys as the neck hole is way too large, so unless you have a really thick neck the collar hangs really wide. The collar they released between the two uses of the wishbone is by far the best ISC collar.

The wishbone is rubbish, and is even worse for fan jerseys as the neck hole is way too large, so unless you have a really thick neck the collar hangs really wide. The collar they released between the two uses of the wishbone is by far the best ISC collar.

Well, they are rugby jerseys...

Hey Mero are you going to change the colour of the footy boots the all uniforms man wears from black to some other Fluroscent colour to reflect what the majority of the team wears these days? Hardly any players wear all black, I would say Fluoro green would be the most common at the moment.

This one:

the-demons-sing-the-club-song-after-the-afl-kaspersky-cup-shanghai-picture-id105625704
What are the words under the AFL logo on the Melbourne jumper. With some people remembering the match and other not remembering is I think it sounds like a post season match in China, done by Melbourne and another club. Some people remember it because it happened. Others don't because it was a post season match and people switch off football after the Grand Final.

Post Season matches are nothing new, remember the matches in London at the Oval. These don't happen today due to the players deals with the clubs that state they have so many weeks off after the end of the season.

Z6EhK4e.jpg

The Collingwood Heritage jumper from 2003 deserves a place on the unreleased board of footyjumpers.com. As you can see by this photo the stripe on the jumper was put on after the jumper was made, with it not continuing onto the other side.

gIKZCo8.jpg

The botched Fremantle jumpers from the 1990's need a special mention on the site, like the botched Victorian jumpers from the state match in 1977.

It is the mentioning of items like this that would make footyjumpers.com different to a site done by the AFL as they are less likely to mention things like this occurring because it would be saying something bad about a company they do business with.

View attachment 362386
3 second job, the dragon colour is literally the inverse of the navy of the jumper.

The game was played as a post season game in Shanghai. The logo under the AFL says Kaspersky Cup. Each players name was also added to the jumper in Chinese Characters and were sold on the MFC Auction site

I have 2 of these jumpers, one is framed and this one is a spare

Attachments

• 2010 China game front.jpg
    2010 China game front.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2010 China game back.jpg
    2010 China game back.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
The game was played as a post season game in Shanghai. The logo under the AFL says Kaspersky Cup. Each players name was also added to the jumper in Chinese Characters and were sold on the MFC Auction site

Is that a blank New Balance jumper? As the Dees would still have been under contract from Reebok at the time?

Is that a blank New Balance jumper? As the Dees would still have been under contract from Reebok at the time?

It is, my source at the club at the time said New Balance used this jumper as their template

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that the players name on the side panel? Or under the number?
Or is that Kaspersky under the number, in Chinese?

Is that the players name on the side panel? Or under the number?
Or is that Kaspersky under the number, in Chinese?

My memory is fading. I'm pretty sure the side was the name. This is the photo of the framed jumper I have and the Characters down the side are different. Obviously I can't compare the back, but the photos from the game suggest the characters on the back are the same

Attachments

• 2010 China game front framed.jpg
    2010 China game front framed.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 10
  • melb v bris china.jpg
    melb v bris china.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 10
  • back of china jumper.jpg
    back of china jumper.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Brisbane in Shanghai.jpg
    Brisbane in Shanghai.jpg