Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

China jumpers added for Port & Suns
Country jumpers added for Geelong and Essendon.

Gold-Coast-China-2017.gif

Port-China-2017.gif

Geelong-Country-2017.gif

Essendon-Country-2017.gif
you are missing the australia logo at the back
upload_2017-5-15_7-16-36.png upload_2017-5-15_7-19-11.png

Any reason anyone can think of that Port and the Suns had the Australian and Chinese flags in different orders?

Any reason anyone can think of that Port and the Suns had the Australian and Chinese flags in different orders?
They're Australian teams, according to Australian Flag Law, The National Flag is to be on the left (see Collingwood's logo attempt before their current one) with other countries flags on the right.

EDIT: Just read your comment properly, no idea why Port did it that way

They're Australian teams, according to Australian Flag Law, The National Flag is to be on the left (see Collingwood's logo attempt before their current one) with other countries flags on the right.

EDIT: Just read your comment properly, no idea why Port did it that way

I can think of 6 million. Reportedly :D

given that it is for a match in china, it may be stipulated by their government in the same way the Australian Government do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im trying to put together a power in the afl all footy jumpers. im using footy jumpers as reference. but some of our sponsors changed even though we used the same guernsey. any ideas how i will go about finding what front and back sponsors etc we had? or im i just going to have to google years and try and break it down that way?

Im trying to put together a power in the afl all footy jumpers. im using footy jumpers as reference. but some of our sponsors changed even though we used the same guernsey. any ideas how i will go about finding what front and back sponsors etc we had? or im i just going to have to google years and try and break it down that way?

Give me a few minutes, I can screenshot a spreadsheet that I have

awesome mate!!!

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.49.45 pm.png

The brackets on the 1997 Nike means that they supplied the apparel (boots, jackets, etc) but their logo wasn't on the guernsey. Whether said guernsey was made by Nike or Sekem, I'm not sure.

The 1997 pre-season jumper (lightning tri-panel) had different sponsors: FUTURO on the front, and SEALINK EDS on the back. There was also a different shorts sponsor which I haven't been able to identify.

2010 and 2012 pre-season jumpers had no back sponsor.

that is so good mate! much appreciated!!
and the first is on the front of the home and back of the home. then reversed for the away?

When two sponsors are listed it means that the first sponsor is for home games and the second sponsor is for away games

I.e. in the early days, Scott's would be on the front for home games and back for away games; Vodafone would be on the front for away games and back for home games.

Has anyone looked into the eagles changing from yellow to gold numbers in 1993? I just need some decent colour photos. In 1993 in some games it looks like half the team is wearing gold and the other half yellow. 1992 is all yellow

Attachments

• IMG_7294.PNG
    IMG_7294.PNG
    247.8 KB · Views: 14
I'm not gonna be super pedantic here, because I know these would be an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE to replicate, however I think the Brisbane one needs the Lion to be enlarged a little.

The Lion needs to be a lot closer to the boomerang arrangement at the bottom of the guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back