Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide 1991-2011 jumper. Collar is more rounded. No sidepanels. Also teams and number are a thicker size on the guernsey writing. Also postitioning is different.
Adelaide-Heritage-2011.gif
225671.jpg
225688.jpg
225700.jpg

That collar is mint

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks quite similar to ISC’s new one I reckon.

ISC’s is nowhere near the v-neck it appears to be in the mockups. More like a deep rounded vee.

ISC’s is nowhere near the v-neck it appears to be in the mockups. More like a deep rounded vee.
I've been using photos of players in training jumpers.
The mock-up isn't even a jumper, it's a Photoshop file they're plonking the designs on to.
It will look more like this:

Essendon-2018.gif

I'm hoping to get some help.
As some would know I've had a Hard Drive with all the original artwork die.
I am looking to re-create the Adelaide Indigenous jumpers to put them on the original template.
In particular I'm looking for the 2014 and 2015 jumpers.
I want the images as flat and as large as possible.
I've seen the images that Google images offers, and obviously they are either not a high enough resolution to trace, or they're on a weird angle.

Does anyone have anything?

West-Coast-Away-2018.gif

What are you linking to? The guesstimate version?

Richmond jumpers updated to White outlines

I think with the Eagles jumpers, the wings need to be a lot deeper and a lot thicker on the back as well.

I can send reference photos when I get home, but the Eagle head is quite a bit further down, as are the reach of the wings on the front, and the wings are also thicker on the back with the points just about touching (underneath the sponsor logo)

I'm hoping to get some help.
As some would know I've had a Hard Drive with all the original artwork die.
I am looking to re-create the Adelaide Indigenous jumpers to put them on the original template.
In particular I'm looking for the 2014 and 2015 jumpers.
I want the images as flat and as large as possible.
I've seen the images that Google images offers, and obviously they are either not a high enough resolution to trace, or they're on a weird angle.

Does anyone have anything?

I can take some photos of my 2015 jumper and email them to you if that helps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to this..
http://footyjumpers.com/VFA-Uni.htm
The VFA text never appeared on top of the V... Hm. It's the right sponsor, and correct VFA text, but just not in their shields.

This is an interesting one.

- the embroidered "VFA" was only used on the senior rep jumper until 1990 and was then replaced by the VFA shield.
- VicSafe came on board as VFA sponsors in 1995

I suspect it's actually a VFA Reserves or Under 19s rep jumper from 1995.

Here's the images I used when researching these for the State Jumper project Mero and I have been working on...

(NOTE - click the link below if you want more background on the various designs that follow)

http://www.hardballget.net/state-jumpers---vfa-1970-1995.html

1990:

vfa 1990 v act (2).jpg

1991 U'19s (seniors didn't play a rep match that year) - "VFA" replaced by VFA Shield and Quit

vfa 1991 u'19s.jpg

vfa 1992.jpg

1993 U'19s (seniors didn't play a rep match that year)

vfa 1993 under 19s.jpg

vfa 1994 v ntfl.jpg

1995 - even though the competition was still officially named the VFA, it had been taken over by Football Victoria so the VFL shield replaced the VFA shield on the senior club and rep jumpers

vfa 1995aa.jpg

1996 - now officially the VFL, same design as 1995

vfa 1996 v tas (00).JPG

Last edited:
A quick follow-up, just realised that Mero and I both have an earlier draft of the 1995 design on our respective sites (it has the VFA shield instead of the VFL one), that'll need to be updated!

Spotted these on Facebook
27067183_980958838735990_1355438605328815409_n.jpg
1988 Snowdeli (Left) Havent seen it in clips on Youtube. Might've come before or after the rounded corner version. Or it's botched
309rpdi.jpg
1989 Snowdeli (Right) should have a black stroke and darker orange on "DELI"
63410006.jpg
Also spotted a different Phillip Morris one, yet to see it in a game on YT
x1c3d4.jpg

I fixed the orange and outline on the SnowDeli logo.
I think the square version is only a supporter jumper.
It just happens to be more legible than the official one.

Phillip Morris Group logo.
Rohan Smith only played in 1991.
All StKilda photos from 1991 have the Black logo.
Maybe it was going to be used and never was, I'm not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back