Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll never keep up.
They've had too many this season already.
Indig, Pride as well as Home and Away.
And we're what, five weeks in?

Not great for the collectors bank balance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and equality
I know you're young and probably trying to impress people with your edginess, but please try and remember that there are several members that are directly affected by some of the issues you take the mick out of. Keep that stuff for your free periods and lunch, but if you put them on the internet you might end up regretting it later.

Hey Mero,

Love the site, refer to it all the time. Invaluable.

A quick question, is there any chance you have plans to add the EJ Whitten Legends Game guernseys to your footy jumpers website? If they're there already, could you help. Me find them please?

Cheers.

JR

Hey Mero,

Love the site, refer to it all the time. Invaluable.

A quick question, is there any chance you have plans to add the EJ Whitten Legends Game guernseys to your footy jumpers website? If they're there already, could you help. Me find them please?

Cheers.

JR
No, I only have plans to do the AFL jumpers, and not exhibition games like the Whitten game.
Maybe Sekem who make them might be interested in promoting them.
Try contacting them in Perth and see what they say.

Mero Carlton 2018 clash:

26834C77-D34D-9395-CA06DEF99F9CED97finalclash2018guernseyfront.jpg

29CAE427-F22E-F898-545C39988DB4A96Efinalclashguernseyback.jpg

Plus I can't find the Melbourne 2018 clash

So... the Carlton Clash is just Silver. No real design, just Silver. With the monogram.
So... the Carlton Home is just Navy. No real design, just Navy. With the monogram.

So... the Carlton Home is just Navy. No real design, just Navy. With the monogram.
They had a big launch.
It was covered in some sort of material.
And then... the big reveal...
Silver jumper.
No, it's Wolf Grey...
Yawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carlton clash actually has a line down the side. Not sure if the promo photos just don’t show it or it was added late or it’s not on retails but. Yeah.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Mero has probably only gone by the replicas, which don't appear to have that line on there.. In typical Nike fashion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back