Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold-Coast-Home-2018.gif

You have made a slight gradient in the suns logo. There is no gradient in both guernsey's logos on the front.
569938.jpg

Also, there are no grey chevrons on the 2017 suns clash.
Gold-Coast-Clash-2017.gif

497466.jpg

The sunbeams need to be removed from the 2018 clash
Gold-Coast-Clash-2018.gif

569290.jpg

also were you going to class the GWS guernseys they wore in AFLX as preseason?

Covermore also needs to be added to the Suns sponsors

2018 XBlades logo is white not yellow IMG_3480.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was having a look at the Carlton section and in the All Uniform section I noticed some of the thumbnails linked to the wrong jumper
These were the ones I noticed. The red year is what it links too.
View attachment 478965
Love your work Mero, keep it up! :)
Thanks for that.
Further proof I'm more footy historian than web developer.
This has now been fixed.

Mero Also is it just me or have they also removed the Kangaroo watermark?
Seems to me North changed a lot of things. I could be wrong, but I also got the impression the stripes on the back stopped much lower than the design indicated as well. (Yes, I realise the below image has the jumper bunched a little, but I don't think that matters too much in this instance.)

mn.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started researching for Sturt, but I haven't gotten back into it as of yet.
Yeh Im doing a fantasy/what if portfolio at the moment a bit like Fizzler's and Ive found a few bits and pieces for a few of the teams but its only stuff that is relevant to the early 80's, which is when my league forms. How much have you done for Sturt?

Yeh Im doing a fantasy/what if portfolio at the moment a bit like Fizzler's and Ive found a few bits and pieces for a few of the teams but its only stuff that is relevant to the early 80's, which is when my league forms. How much have you done for Sturt?
I've only worked out different jumper elements like the monogram, collars and whether it's a lace-up or not.
The closest I got to the early '80s at the time was 1974-1975, which had another monogram that wasn't the usual "heritage" monogram you see around. Light blue base, vertical navy/black laces (no bar running vertically down the jumper), thin navy collar and cuffs. Navy shorts, not sure about the socks just yet.
Here's the image of the monogram here..
http://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transf...512de.jpg/r99_0_3163_5390_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Note that the top of the F is spiky behind the S, as opposed to it being curved. I'm not quite sure when it changed to the other one, though.

Also, my research says they were playing in that same style/design since 1965.

Last edited:
I've only worked out different jumper elements like the monogram, collars and whether it's a lace-up or not.
The closest I got to the early '80s at the time was 1974-1975, which had another monogram that wasn't the usual "heritage" monogram you see around. Light blue base, vertical navy/black laces (no bar running vertically down the jumper), thin navy collar and cuffs. Navy shorts, not sure about the socks just yet.
Here's the image of the monogram here..
http://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transf...512de.jpg/r99_0_3163_5390_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Note that the top of the F is spiky behind the S, as opposed to it being curved. I'm not quite sure when it changed to the other one, though.

Also, my research says they were playing in that same style/design since 1965.
Yeh nice.
It looks like that same jumper design that you have posted might have been still around in 1983. I reckon you probably have already seen this photo but it is from 1983 after Davies kicked 15 against West Adelaide
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/3079956614e73523156a2d9dc9924217?width=650

Mero,

Melbourne 2018 ANZAC Jumper released. It looks like the bottom of the red V has been 'roughed up' to make it look like a trench.

Once I get one, I will confirm

upload_2018-4-18_14-44-18.png upload_2018-4-18_14-44-26.png

Last edited:
Nice and understated, much better than the paint-dipped version of last year. Why the Zurich box still exists... I'm not sure.
Google Imaging their logo it seems it's a light blue/navy blue on white so it's a natural inverse.
Seems a blue box is closer to their image and nicer than a white box (although I don't mind white boxes on Melbourne's kit, the old Hankook logo looked right)

One thing I would like to see is a change made to the footy cards that label the teams.

I created a couple how I see them being made. They also have the player being the player from the jumper pictures, and the cards are labelled footyjumpers.com.

x1O5qyB.jpg

4Ti05nh.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back