Resource www.footyjumpers.com

lionbear

Geelong Member from 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians, Melbourne Storm
So I thought take a long time, but I actually got it all done in 2018. Just.
The Round by Round uniforms are now completed for every VFL/AFL game ever played.
http://www.footyjumpers.com/seasons.htm
Click on any year, all the uniforms used are displayed.
Click on any image for the full size view.
Great effort:)

Just noticed in 2018 Geelong used indigenous against Carlton the week before indigenous round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tjpeg_44

Senior List
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVC, WHU, SEA, REB
Another small thing I found in regards to Geelong.
In 2007 they wore navy socks with white hoops for every Home and Away game.
For the three Finals games they wore white socks with blue hoops, but not the current style, it was more like the navy socks with the top white hoop extended.

Geelong2007Socks.png

Mero

Norm Smith Medallist
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Thread starter #7,234
So it turns out Geelong wore Blue socks with White Hoops each week right up until Round 19, when they had the Heritage jumper to play Melbourne in the 150 Anniversary game. They wore White socks with Blue hoops for the first time in this game.
From then on, when they wore White shorts, they wore the White socks with them.
This is now updated on the website.

AFL Club
West Coast
A very small thing I found on the West Coast Eagles away page, for the switch to 2012 away. The description says:

Logo on the front had the White outline replaced with Navy
It’s more accurate to say ‘Logo on the front had the white outline removed and navy replacing parts of the royal blue head’ or something like that.

Essentially the navy blue bits were royal blue before, and had an additional white line outside. In 2012, they inexplicably added the navy blue bits. I say inexplicably because although the actual logo was a navy blue head, it’s a full head and not some weird outline around the eyes and beak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mero

Norm Smith Medallist
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Thread starter #7,237
A very small thing I found on the West Coast Eagles away page, for the switch to 2012 away. The description says:

It’s more accurate to say ‘Logo on the front had the white outline removed and navy replacing parts of the royal blue head’ or something like that.

Essentially the navy blue bits were royal blue before, and had an additional white line outside. In 2012, they inexplicably added the navy blue bits. I say inexplicably because although the actual logo was a navy blue head, it’s a full head and not some weird outline around the eyes and beak.
How about:
White outline removed, Navy outline added to Ochre, White & Gold

Top Bottom