Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Not sure thats right Mero, just been switched with the silver. Black version will still be worn in away games where there is no clash according to this:

652360.jpg

and this:
It reads that way, I guess we'll see once the season gets under way.
This is why I usually don't add these jumpers until they're actually used.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I was meaning Brisbane hence why there is a gap (Brisbane are the only team to have SOOW as a sponsor which is why I didn't state the name)
SOOW are Brisbane's sponsor.
It's not a one-off jumper.
SOOW will be on their jumpers all year.
I would only nominate them as PreSeason if they were not on the jumpers in the regular season

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
SOOW are Brisbane's sponsor.
It's not a one-off jumper.
SOOW will be on their jumpers all year.
I would only nominate them as PreSeason if they were not on the jumpers in the regular season
Brisbane have dropped SOOW as they have collapsed and haven't paid the Lions

Neds has jumped on as the sponsor for the rest of the season
https://www.lions.com.au/news/2019-03-18/neds-joins-lions

First Betting company since Saints in 2013 with Centrebet

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brisbane have dropped SOOW as they have collapsed and haven't paid the Lions

Neds has jumped on as the sponsor for the rest of the season
https://www.lions.com.au/news/2019-03-18/neds-joins-lions

First Betting company since Saints in 2013 with Centrebet
That would explain it.
My apologies @The Victorian, I now understand what you meant.
News of SOOW's collapse hasn't filtered through to Canada yet.

It would also explain Daniel Cherny messaging me on the weekend asking about betting sponsors and who was the last one to sponsor a club.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Mero just wondering whether down the line you plan to do shorts sponsors (in the same way you just did the back sponsors)?
They're on the Uniforms.
Hadn't thought of putting them on their own page.

Attachments

• Adelaide-Uniform2008A.png
    Adelaide-Uniform2008A.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 161

DEMONS22

Senior List
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings,
1553488282427.png

Mero, Just picked up a 2006 Red Clash jumper and always look to match the jumper i get with player photos of them wearing it. Noticed the socks on this 2006 Rnd 12 game v Essendon. Your graphic has red socks only.

Curious that Melbourne would put a blue top on socks v Essendon considering they wore the Red/black stripes!

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
View attachment 641641

Mero, Just picked up a 2006 Red Clash jumper and always look to match the jumper i get with player photos of them wearing it. Noticed the socks on this 2006 Rnd 12 game v Essendon. Your graphic has red socks only.

Curious that Melbourne would put a blue top on socks v Essendon considering they wore the Red/black stripes!
Now fixed.
I checked the other game this jumper was worn, and they wore Red socks. (v Carlton)

What an innings though! Has there been a longer unchanged sponsor logo, front or back?

I'd say the next closest are the Cats, we've had the same Ford logo on the front of our jumpers since 2004 (this will be our 16th year with the same logo). Long way off the Eagles with 25 years however

Given the Eagles swap sponsors for Home and Away matches, I'd say the Cats are coming close to (if not already) having the record for the most matches played with the same logo in the same position

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd say the next closest are the Cats, we've had the same Ford logo on the front of our jumpers since 2004 (this will be our 16th year with the same logo). Long way off the Eagles with 25 years however

Given the Eagles swap sponsors for Home and Away matches, I'd say the Cats are coming close to (if not already) having the record for the most matches played with the same logo in the same position

Yes, Ford would be up there, although technically Round 12, 2018 broke the streak!

DEMONS22

Senior List
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings,
1553820396814.png

Hi Mero, The Sponsors page for Melbourne needs the updated Jaguar logo. Both the home and royal blue clash have this white logo

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
One that I have noticed for the 2006/2007 Heritage... the hoops on Adelaide's heritage guernseys have two sets of red/yellow hoops on the front (one set of red/yellow hoops on the back), and then a large blue band at the bottom:
Adelaide-Heritage-2006.gif

2006:
crowsheritage.jpg

2007:
crowsheritage1.jpg

Back