Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles 2019/2020 Indigenous jumper is missing the feather pattern in the blue of the chest.

682209.jpg

And there are two distinct feathers within the white outline on the back.

682076.jpg

WC20JSY05M-LEFT-RESIZED__44804.1597369996.png

(2019, 2019, WCE team store 2020)

Eagles 2019/2020 Indigenous jumper is missing the feather pattern in the blue of the chest.

682209.jpg

And there are two distinct feathers within the white outline on the back.

682076.jpg

WC20JSY05M-LEFT-RESIZED__44804.1597369996.png

(2019, 2019, WCE team store 2020)
yes it is.
But it's pretty much a watermark, and I generally don't include them.

yes it is.
But it's pretty much a watermark, and I generally don't include them.

I’d say in this instance it’s more than a normal watermark (clubs using their logos as watermarks), as it’s a part of the design - but it’s up to you and I don’t want to be the one to open the floodgates to “what counts as a watermark and what doesn’t?”

I remember once Mero was able to get the North(?) design from the wallpaper of their website... maybe around 2015 or so
That wouldn't have been North, more likely one of the early Richmond ones.

My North jumpers are always very true to the original art, even this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne appears corrupted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for that, it appears I spelt it wrong when I saved it.
Had you been looking for the Melbourne Idnig jumper you'd have been fine

Hey Mero, Just noticed for the crows 2006 home jumper you've got gold cuffs, but there was navy cuffs on the short sleeve versions of the jumpers, they did have gold cuffs on the long sleeve versions of the home jumpers though.

1599980434485.png 1599980377284.png

IMG_7198.jpg
IMG_7199.png
Hawks also wearing this logo under sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the indigenous jumpers for these teams this year coming along - Crows, Giants, Pies, Saints, Kangas ?

I’d say in this instance it’s more than a normal watermark (clubs using their logos as watermarks), as it’s a part of the design - but it’s up to you and I don’t want to be the one to open the floodgates to “what counts as a watermark and what doesn’t?”
what he says goes; bloke's ego is ******* massive.

what he says goes; bloke's ego is ******* massive.

strange take.

always considered Mero to be a top bloke and really down to earth, who runs an incredible resource for all footy fans in his own time for all of us. 99% of the time, what he does say does go, because there’s no one who knows more about football jumpers than him.

In the 2018/19 and 2020 images of Port Adelaide's home jumper, the number panel isn't clipped to the back guersney. Also 2020 prison bars. The rest seem okay.

Screenshot_20200914-064048_Firefox.png

Additionally, if you're so inclined, it's worth considering merging the Heritage folder into the One-off/Promotional folder. The distinction is largely arbitrary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back