Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
the crows jumpers back still appears the same ie without the crow at the top and the different red shape - I tried refreshing and looking at on a different computer But couldn’t get it to update.
I've re-traced it.
See what you think of it now.
It's probably as good as it's going to get now.

PS Thank you Jeff Albertson's Instagram if he's on here.
Give him a follow if you like Crows jumpers.

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Redskins, Northwestern, Dodgers
I've re-traced it.
See what you think of it now.
It's probably as good as it's going to get now.

PS Thank you Jeff Albertson's Instagram if he's on here.
Give him a follow if you like Crows jumpers.

looks really good - just missing the Crows logo at the top above the number.

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
It appears on Pav‘s last game jumper in the small writing on the bottom chevron that it was played at the WACA…is that supposed to say Subiaco?

1626183950828.gif

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
A few updates for the Freo Club jumper Promotional section

2016-2017 starlight jumper on different template
2018-2020 starlight jumper on different template
2021 starlight jumper latest version with stars

All these jumpers are shown in the season by season round by round full uniform section, just not here In the jumpers only section.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A few updates for the Freo Club jumper Promotional section

2016-2017 starlight jumper on different template
2018-2020 starlight jumper on different template
2021 starlight jumper latest version with stars

All these jumpers are shown in the season by season round by round full uniform section, just not here In the jumpers only section.
Fixed; thanks

budge27

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood v Carlton Rd 18 - the blues wore their members jumper where by they had someone’s name instead of a back sponsor. Although a number of players that wore Longy’s had normal jumpers with the sponsor but the majority had a members name.

1627648719911.jpeg

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Collingwood v Carlton Rd 18 - the blues wore their members jumper where by they had someone’s name instead of a back sponsor. Although a number of players that wore Longy’s had normal jumpers with the sponsor but the majority had a members name.

View attachment 1191701
Fixed

jacqui_pies

Draftee
Jul 26, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks heaps for doing the SANFL page. Will you be going into greater detail with it like the AFL page with away jumpers, one offs and logos? I have some Sturt one offs. SANFL has only being doing indigenous and Anzac for a few years anyway.

Sam Hall

Senior List
May 19, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Norwood, Cincinnati Bengals
Thanks heaps for doing the SANFL page. Will you be going into greater detail with it like the AFL page with away jumpers, one offs and logos? I have some Sturt one offs. SANFL has only being doing indigenous and Anzac for a few years anyway.
I helped out Mero a bit with the SANFL. I sent him all the away jumpers the other week. I'm not sure if he's going to do them though. I just recently managed to get what I believe is every Promotional and Indigenous jumper in the SANFL too. I haven't sent them off to Mero because I was unsure if he would do them. Hopefully though. The logos would be great if he had them because its almost impossible to get clear pictures of some of those older logos.

Back