Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mero , I think only the '03 Heritage Rd jumper had the 'BBFFC' on the back. Both '05 versions were blank above the number.

Heritage Rd, 2003
Brisbane-Uniform2003H-Back.png
View attachment 1763257

Rd4, 2005
Brisbane-Uniform2005H1-Back.png
Sam Mitchell for Hawthorn in action during the round four AFL match... News  Photo - Getty Images
Footy Flashbacks: Round 4

Heritage Rd , 2005
Brisbane-Uniform2005H2-Back.png
View attachment 1763255View attachment 1763256
Both now fixed

The Gold Coast & GWS pages are now updated to include Season by Season as the first option.
This then leads to a Season selection like the Uniforms page, which then shows the jumpers used in that season.

Thoughts?
Improvements?

The Gold Coast & GWS pages are now updated to include Season by Season as the first option.
This then leads to a Season selection like the Uniforms page, which then shows the jumpers used in that season.

Thoughts?
Improvements?
Terrific addition Mero!
Will you be adding the updated images to each folder (Home, Away, One Off etc.) or just leaving them in the "cleanskin" format? I like having both formats still (but have no objection if you want to change to the new images).
Also, the GWS 2023 jumpers information panels appear incomplete (i.e. the Clash & Never Surrender jumpers - which games they were used in). Cheers.

Thoughts?
Improvements?
2013 gold coast jumpers have the front hem stitching on the back under the guernsey, 2015 home and away guernseys missing BLK logo, 2022 indigenous guernsey missing gold coast logo. apart from that looking great!

Thoughts?
Improvements?
Suns logo missing from the recent indigenous jumpers on the sponsored jumpers.

2013 gold coast jumpers have the front hem stitching on the back under the guernsey, 2015 home and away guernseys missing BLK logo, 2022 indigenous guernsey missing gold coast logo. apart from that looking great!
All are now fixed

So youre going in order of newest clubs to oldest? that would be the easiest way I guess due to newer teams having less guernseys

So youre going in order of newest clubs to oldest? that would be the easiest way I guess due to newer teams having less guernseys
Correct.
So Freo comes after Port.
Then Brisbane and West Coast.

Next up Port Adelaide:
Loving that the template changes in accordance with what was used in real life. The straight sides remind me of the original template you used in like 2003 and it makes more sense that the standard curved sides you had for every sublimated jumper before. Also random but seeing the jock tags on the jumper is weirdly cool. Very happy with how the site is coming along!

Loving that the template changes in accordance with what was used in real life. The straight sides remind me of the original template you used in like 2003 and it makes more sense that the standard curved sides you had for every sublimated jumper before. Also random but seeing the jock tags on the jumper is weirdly cool. Very happy with how the site is coming along!
There's a fair bit of work in the early Nike ones, so I am pleased someone noticed.

Jocktags.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct.
So Freo comes after Port.
Then Brisbane and West Coast.
Wouldn't Adelaide come befroe the Bears and Eagles?

In 1999, Port wore their home guernsey in 1 away match:

The 2005 and 2006 the sponsor information is wrong for Port's main guernsey. They wore both sponsors on the front and back in both home and away matches.

2005 home guernsey worn away:

2006 home guernsey worn away:

2005 "away" guernsey worn home:

2006 "away" guernsey worn home:

Also, Port didn't wear that "home" guernsey in that Round 2, 2006 match:

They began to designate the reversed sponsors (Vodafone on front, Scott's on back) on the home guernsey as away starting from 2007.

Probably both should be referred to as their "home and away" guernsey for that 2004-2006 period.

Also, in 2013, Port wore Renault on the front and VIP on the back of their home guernsey for their first 5 matches, before switching to VIP as their front home guernsey sponsor in round 7:

Round 7:

Also, they wore VIP front sponsor "home guernsey" in away match against Adelaide in 2013:

Last edited:

Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back