Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

So I thought take a long time, but I actually got it all done in 2018. Just.
The Round by Round uniforms are now completed for every VFL/AFL game ever played.
http://www.footyjumpers.com/seasons.htm
Click on any year, all the uniforms used are displayed.
Click on any image for the full size view.

Great effort:)

Just noticed in 2018 Geelong used indigenous against Carlton the week before indigenous round

Yes, you are correct.
The respective pages have been updated with this change
Sorry one other for Geelong 2018:

Against Gold Coast in round 23 they used their 2019 Jumper with the G on the collar:)

Another small thing I found in regards to Geelong.
In 2007 they wore navy socks with white hoops for every Home and Away game.
For the three Finals games they wore white socks with blue hoops, but not the current style, it was more like the navy socks with the top white hoop extended.

Just to confuse things even more, just watching Anzac Day 2008 v Fremantle and Geelong has white shorts per the image, but blue socks with white hoops.

So it turns out Geelong wore Blue socks with White Hoops each week right up until Round 19, when they had the Heritage jumper to play Melbourne in the 150 Anniversary game. They wore White socks with Blue hoops for the first time in this game.
From then on, when they wore White shorts, they wore the White socks with them.
This is now updated on the website.

A very small thing I found on the West Coast Eagles away page, for the switch to 2012 away. The description says:

Logo on the front had the White outline replaced with Navy

It’s more accurate to say ‘Logo on the front had the white outline removed and navy replacing parts of the royal blue head’ or something like that.

Essentially the navy blue bits were royal blue before, and had an additional white line outside. In 2012, they inexplicably added the navy blue bits. I say inexplicably because although the actual logo was a navy blue head, it’s a full head and not some weird outline around the eyes and beak.

A very small thing I found on the West Coast Eagles away page, for the switch to 2012 away. The description says:

It’s more accurate to say ‘Logo on the front had the white outline removed and navy replacing parts of the royal blue head’ or something like that.

Essentially the navy blue bits were royal blue before, and had an additional white line outside. In 2012, they inexplicably added the navy blue bits. I say inexplicably because although the actual logo was a navy blue head, it’s a full head and not some weird outline around the eyes and beak.
How about:
White outline removed, Navy outline added to Ochre, White & Gold

All teams, excluding Brisbane, who were with BLK/KooGa had player edition labels in the jock tag.
e.g.
436435-tlslargeportrait.jpg

I think your renders in "All Uniforms" are missing that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Mero, I am able to help the site with state leagues (SANFL, VFL etc). I have full information on the now defunct Bendigo Gold (formerly Diggers and Bombers).

Hey Mero not sure how detailed you want to go with historic guernseys, but might be worth knowing that Leski have some auctions up with some really good quality images of old trading cards.

Just example being the stitching difference and red cuffs of this 1913 Melbourne guernsey, or this 'V' of the Fitzroy guernsey in 1914.

1549232875929.png

1549232770293.png

The key thing to remember with these is they are Black & White photos, which were then sent to Germany where they would be hand painted in a style that could then be printed onto cards.
The Germans were given instructions such as Blue & Red for the uniform designs.
So while they are mostly accurate, there's some guess work in there as well.
Having seen all of these before, I'm comfortable the designs I've represented on the site are accurate.

A better source is: http://www.boylesfootballphotos.net.au/HomePage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back