Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
That's elite, do you reckon I could please request the 2019 Tiges Indigenous too, cheers
I hand drew the Indigenous jumpers
I don't think they're of the quality required to look good on something like this

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams

Javelin

All Australian
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Out of curiosity, is there a reason the mugs can have AFL and sponsor's logos, but the images on your site cannot?

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Out of curiosity, is there a reason the mugs can have AFL and sponsor's logos, but the images on your site cannot?
I decided to make one for my dad, and I thought i might as well make it like a real jumper.
Then, when people started making requests I just followed suit.

As for the website, there's upwards of 500 images that could have logos added to them.
That would also require changes to pages where the same design had multiple sponsor variations.
Maybe over time I could get there, but the other thing is, I fully expect the AFL to get in touch with RedBubble at some point and kill all the artwork I've done so far.
They might even close my account.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The AFL are doing themselves no favours not working alongside you
I think so, but we'll see.
I have spoke to the place that makes the wool jumpers, so there might be something happening in that space in coming months.

I think so, but we'll see.
I have spoke to the place that makes the wool jumpers, so there might be something happening in that space in coming months.
Have you recently reached out to the AFL under this administration to see if they want you to become an official historian or something along those lines?

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Have you recently reached out to the AFL under this administration to see if they want you to become an official historian or something along those lines?
No, but then, that would mean living and working in Melbourne.
I don't live in Melbourne.

I decided to make one for my dad, and I thought i might as well make it like a real jumper.
Then, when people started making requests I just followed suit.

As for the website, there's upwards of 500 images that could have logos added to them.
That would also require changes to pages where the same design had multiple sponsor variations.
Maybe over time I could get there, but the other thing is, I fully expect the AFL to get in touch with RedBubble at some point and kill all the artwork I've done so far.
They might even close my account.
Lucky I got in now!

No, but then, that would mean living and working in Melbourne.
I don't live in Melbourne.
Surely they could allow you to upload your images with their blessing and work with clubs in sending you PDF files

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
#Cupdate

Mug arrived today. Looks magnificent! Straight to number one in my cuppa rotation. You’re a star Mero!

8A8187D5-CDE0-42A4-83DF-E6F2E938B3F3.jpeg
15D3E0FA-F148-4653-8108-37EE703FD82F.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back