Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

How many's in stock?
Every one is made one off, for each order.
So technically none, and yet also technically thousands

I do that artwork for each and leave them on Redbubble.
Occasionally the AFL tell them to close down a few.

Every one is made one off, for each order.
So technically none, and yet also technically thousands

I do that artwork for each and leave them on Redbubble.
Occasionally the AFL tell them to close down a few.

So sounds like someone's either too eager or trigger happy.

So sounds like someone's either too eager or trigger happy.
Looks like they're shipping them so maybe it's just that they're eager...or think they can sell them for a markup somewhere else.

Mero

You show North Melbourne as wearing blue shorts at home throughout 1974. However, North stuck to the black/white shorts convention until given special permission by the VFL to wear their fancy new blue shorts as the 'away' side in rounds 19 and 20 against Richmond and Essendon respectively (from The Age, 8 August 1974).

Mero

You show North Melbourne as wearing blue shorts at home throughout 1974. However, North stuck to the black/white shorts convention until given special permission by the VFL to wear their fancy new blue shorts as the 'away' side in rounds 19 and 20 against Richmond and Essendon respectively (from The Age, 8 August 1974).
I've never heard that reference to only two games.
I have found the article and will make the changes accordingly.
I do think they wore the Blue for the rest of the year though, as they wore them in the 1974 Grand Final

Last edited:
I've never heard that reference to only two games.
I have found the article and will make the changes accordingly.
I do think they wore the Blue for the rest of the year though, as they wore them in the 1974 Grand Final

Yep, there is no doubt about that. The finals are already correct on your site. Round 21 is probably correct. Round 22 is right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something has happened to the St Kilda "all uniforms" page. Jumpers are wrong from 1983-1995.

Just watching the Giants and NM game today and the top of the back of the North jumper doesn’t have “EST 1869”on it, it says “shinboner” and something else ... someone else might be able to help out here?

Mero are you going to include the sponsors above the numbers on the sponsor page (like you did for the China games)?

Also are you going to include @Realty and Dare on the sponsors page for below the collar?

Mero are you going to include the sponsors above the numbers on the sponsor page (like you did for the China games)?

Also are you going to include @Realty and Dare on the sponsors page for below the collar?
Just figuring a way to do that. I was thinking if I went to Front Under Collar do I add all the Apparel sponsors?
And Back Above Numbers, do I add logos that are already on the bottom of the jumper?
I'm still working out the best way to show them.

Adelaide, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, North & StKilda pages updated after this week's round, with the sponsor logos above the numbers covering up club logos. (And the North thing above)

Just had a look at Round 1 and North also had the Shinboner and player number on the back of the jumper as well - not the year est.

You can see it on the back of Ben Browns jumper.

Just wondering Mero, why do you do sponsors on the player models, but not the guernsey by themselves?
When I first started the site I was advised by the AFL Licensing Dept that I was technically in breach of their agreement with their website provider, however, they were willing to look the other way in regard to reporting it and getting the site taken down. This was about 2005.
(https://web.archive.org/web/20051017081958/http://www.footyjumpers.com/)
Over time it became apparent that the AFL were using the site as frequently as anyone else.
Not only that, they tended to provide my graphics to other outlets, such as newspapers and other media as their resource.
I began the Uniforms in 2010.
Initially the original version of the Uniforms was on a different template and did not show the sponsors.
However, given the AFL's use of the images, I felt justified adding them when I made the template more professional in 2014.
(Which is how they look now)
Initially this was just the Home jumpers, but then I added all the others for every game in 2018.
What I am currently working on is linking the afltables match stats to every game.
To add the sponsors to the existing artwork was always something I was going to do, but it's also a big task.
Of the jumpers that were used from 1976 when VFL logos came in, to 2020, it would double the number of images, given some jumpers remained the same design, but different sponsor logos were used with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back