Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

What about he past players names to the crows jumper, or is that too small of a detail for it to be worth doing on the full player model?
they stood out like dogs balls on the retails (Home & Clash) I saw today in Rebel - awful. I'd leave them off Mero's uniforms for sure (they hopefully won't be visible on field anyway).

they stood out like dogs balls on the retails (Home & Clash) I saw today in Rebel - awful. I'd leave them off Mero's uniforms for sure (they hopefully won't be visible on field anyway).
I reckon it is the colour of them that does that, it’s quite clearly a grey at a lowered opacity rather than a slightly lighter/darker version of the base colour. As you said though, that’s just the retails, I didn’t notice it much in the pre season match the other week.

I've made the changes suggested with one exception.
Geelong looks to be wearing the same jumpers they have had over the last few seasons.
Wider collar with G. Same number of hoops, starting in the same place, AFL, Ford and jock tag all in the same place.
Am I missing something?

Oh, I've also added Carlton, Richmond & The Bulldogs Above Number sponsors.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast 2018... blue shorts need the curved stripe and ISC in gold.

577198.jpg

Also the logo is on the curve and probably needs to be even less visible in the front view.

Mero just thinking, would the China Tourism Australia logos now be considered an above number sponsor on your page seeing above number sponsors are now a section?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back