Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed that ports clash has '1870' on the back of the collar in dark text... Looked at other games and its also on the home. I believe both jumpers have the tramp stamp.

1618658887249.png

One thing I noticed last night on the coverage of the Brisbane v Essendon match. The Lions have the serifs back on the number one again.
O0Q0J6B.jpg

It will be hard to show on jumpers as the number is 22. Also the font seems larger than the normal number font.

The Hawthorn jumper has changed this year but has not been shown in the year by year pictures.
M97Trhv.jpg

olDwrg6.jpg

The collar goes all the way around and the stripes go over the back.
rv9vWzZ.jpg

The collar has also been added to the Legends jumper.

That's the Triple Premiership jumper.
It has the players names of the 2001-03 teams
You'll also notice that jumper has a picture of the MCG printed on it as well.
The normal Home jumper does not have these things.
yeah I know. I probably should have said that it's the back of the premiership jumper lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the Adelaide club by club section, this seasons home jumper needs to be added with white outline removed from the numbers and also the yellow away jumper needs to have the white outline removed from the numbers - like you already have in the uniforms by season section.

Is this one off jumper missing from the Carlton club by club section one off/promotion jumpers worn in 2014? the one with the premiership trophies on the back worn in rounds 7, 13 & 23. It does seem to appear in the uniforms by seasons section although it’s hard to tell without a back view.

1618835522731.png

1618924755424.png

Got wrong number font for 2009 Carlton jumpers. Don't change 2010-2013 to 2009-2013 though, 2009 still had the smaller triangle on the collar. Need seperate image just for 2009 jumper with the smaller triangle collar but with the newer font.
1618924799800.png
1618925044248.png

I took these screenshots from this video.

If the information given is accurate, which it probably is, then Geelong had dark (black?) numbers in 1912.

GE 1912.png

Most players in this footage (Round 15 1911) seem to be wearing lace-ups over longies or short-sleeve shirts with hooped sleeves, not plain.
GE 1911.png

Also, once you’ve finished updating the uniforms (adding the backs, etc.) will you be adding folders for longies and lace-ups?
Or is it still majority rules?

GE 1970s lace-up.png

Last edited:
Carlton Tradition jumper added for 2014.
I had drawn it, but for some reason never added it to the One-Off page, but it was in the Heritage page.
I've updated both, because the Heritage folders should be for Heritage Round jumpers, which was really 2003-07

Carlton font changed on the 2009 jumpers.
Added Home & Clash designs to the respective pages.
Also had to change the 5 different Uniform images for 2009. Home, Away(2; Navy & White short versions), Clash & Yellow.

Geelong numbers.
To this point references to Red numbers have only been anecdotal. With an actual jumper on display from the era, I've decided to change the colour to Black.
As for the long sleeve, they would have worn them , particularly in wet weather, but the team photos of the era show the t-shirt so I'll stay with the way they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still getting security issues trying to load FJ via Mac + Safari. Anyone else? EDIT: Note this is only when trying to visit the https version. The non-secure http version works fine, but Safari doesn't like non-secure websites too much

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 15.40.31.png

That'd be because it's a certificate for bomberblitz wouldn't it?
It was, but I moved it off their server to a different one.
I would say it's to do with a certificate, which I don't believe I have.
But apart from all the banking information of yours that I am getting, I don't think there's an issue with the security with the site.

Noticed that in the Uniforms by Season section, the 2020 rounds are linked to the 2021 pages. So if I click on the link for Round 3, 2020, it directs me to the 2021 round, and if I click on the Round 13 page, I get a 404 error instead.

Noticed that in the Uniforms by Season section, the 2020 rounds are linked to the 2021 pages. So if I click on the link for Round 3, 2020, it directs me to the 2021 round, and if I click on the Round 13 page, I get a 404 error instead.
This is now fixed, that was me trying to copy and paste the 2021 page.
accidentally saved 2020 with 2021 links

All 2021 jumpers used so far should now be on their respective pages.

This is now fixed, that was me trying to copy and paste the 2021 page.
accidentally saved 2020 with 2021 links

All 2021 jumpers used so far should now be on their respective pages.
Just one minor correction- the suns 2021 Guernsey now has the new balance collar not ISC

Brisbane have poppies on their socks
1619252585078.png

Joe and Robbo are the only players with their socks up (sigh)
1619252650000.png

P.S. — I think you should change the default boot colour to white, it’s much more common these days than black.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back