Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
A couple more changes for you

2015 - side panels added to the jumper. It’s a bit murky on whether this was a clash jumper or not, but everything I found online suggests they wore this from 2015 onwards as their primary jumper.

View attachment 1358772

Then from 2020 we saw the dropping of the side panels and the number on the front was moved to the right.
View attachment 1358757

Then in 2021 the sash was added to the back of the jumper.
I think the 2015 one was their normal guernsey just a sponsor replaced, IIRC Channel 7 refused to broadcast West Perth games as they had channel 9 as a sponsor, eventually settling on this compromise during the finals as West Perth were likely going to make the GF (They did)

EDIT: Having said that, it will be tricky to check from any footage seeing as they weren't on any broadcasts that year (with previous guernseys) due to the dispute

EDIT2: Looks like they wore a guernsey without the panels in 2015, seems they upped their online presence for those couple of years but it fell off afterwards

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
I think the 2015 one was their normal guernsey just a sponsor replaced, IIRC Channel 7 refused to broadcast West Perth games as they had channel 9 as a sponsor, eventually settling on this compromise during the finals as West Perth were likely going to make the GF (They did)

EDIT: Having said that, it will be tricky to check from any footage seeing as they weren't on any broadcasts that year (with previous guernseys) due to the dispute

EDIT2: Looks like they wore a guernsey without the panels in 2015, seems they upped their online presence for those couple of years but it fell off afterwards

How does it look now?

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Some updates for Perth
2015-2019 Demon logo omitted with new Mcdonalds sponsorship
images

Added red cuffs 2020-
1599961442378_GDA2U765K.1-1.JPG

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
AFL logo on the numbers is red instead of black. realestate.com.au logo above number. smfc moved to back of collar
Sydney-Uniform2022Back.png
924083.jpg

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
View attachment 1360542
North don't wear white shorts in their home guernsey
I respectfully disagree. Here they are celebrating after beating the Eagles at Home.
926006.jpg

The test will be Good Friday Eve when they play the Bulldogs.
North will be wearing their Home (with a Good Friday Appeal logo)
Bulldogs will most likely wear Blue shorts against them.

North will wear Blue shorts Home & Away to Sydney & Gold Coast, and they will wear Blue at Home to Brisbane, who wear Fitzroy jumpers in Melbourne which would be ridiculous with their Maroon Home shorts so they wear White shorts with them.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. Here they are celebrating after beating the Eagles at Home.
926006.jpg

North will wear Blue shorts Home & Away to Sydney & Gold Coast, and they will wear Blue at Home to Brisbane, who wear Fitzroy jumpers in Melbourne which would be ridiculous with their Maroon Home shorts so they wear White shorts with them.
Fair enough, North in white

926006.jpg

From which season?
Sorry, from the photo above - or is it angles?

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but in the official logos for Brisbane the original bears logo the line that runs from the triangle goes behind the Koalas right through to the edge of the logo

Attachments

• Bears 1.jpg
    Bears 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 60
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but in the official logos for Brisbane the original bears logo the line that runs from the triangle goes behind the Koalas right through to the edge of the logo
Thanks for that.
Now fixed.

Back