Wyndham Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
Melton
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i know the s/lakes boys that went across are likely types but what about the 19s kids from last year? The rumour is they are capable of going with any D3 senior team on their own, can anyone shed some light on the Suns young guns? Are they as good as people say?

i know the s/lakes boys that went across are likely types but what about the 19s kids from last year? The rumour is they are capable of going with any D3 senior team on their own, can anyone shed some light on the Suns young guns? Are they as good as people say?
Harley Tunnicliffe is a decent player and a big boy, probably 6'4 at least and over 100kgs
Jaiden Dineen was apparently pretty good and got in the VAFA team of the year as a back pocket
Their full forward was decent as well he slotted over 50 goals I believe

Yeah I know a few boys heading down to the Suns from sanctuary lakes all great guys who can play the game
Reserve will probably dominate with the older lakes boys there, seex n cott are almost enough on their own to win as many as they lose. We played them twice last year and both times they where very good!

What position does Jayden play?
Never seen him play. I've Seen his old man play but haven't heard much of his son. What makes Him one to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back