FTA-TV X Factor 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

well done Cyrus.

Another season over. Good banter guys. Maybe Danni can get booted off and get someone current to sit in her spot.

Overall, it was a pretty good season. Unlike previous years, this was more of a level playing field, talent-wise. Real strong competition. Hope to see and hear Natalie, Mahalia and maybe Georgia move to bigger and better things soon.

At least Louise can sing at least a note.

Cyrus looks good but has a voice that would make William Hung win a contest.

She can sing a high note, she is horrible singing her lower register.

well done Cyrus.

Another season over. Good banter guys. Maybe Danni can get booted off and get someone current to sit in her spot.

I never thought I'd say this but....even Nat would be better than Danni!

TeamDanni had the strongest category in years. All became extinct two weeks ago. Says a lot really

Mind you Nat somehow lost with Bella Ferraro one year where she didn't even take Vendulka through....both are bad, Nat is just slightly less bad!

She can sing a high note, she is horrible singing her lower register.

I agree... Which is infinitely better than poor Cyrus who is tone deaf.

Mind you Nat somehow lost with Bella Ferraro one year where she didn't even take Vendulka through....both are bad, Nat is just slightly less bad!

What ever happened to Vendulka? Did she just get sick and tired of getting to the end and not being selected? I know she performs live (thanks to her website) but I figured she'd have come back again by now.

What ever happened to Vendulka? Did she just get sick and tired of getting to the end and not being selected? I know she performs live (thanks to her website) but I figured she'd have come back again by now.

Released an album, working on her 2nd album. Still finishing school so she has a backup plan too. Has been touring, lovely girl to see live.

I agree... Which is infinitely better than poor Cyrus who is tone deaf.

No thanks. If Jess and Matt were to lose (which is an utter joke) I would much rather Cyrus win. I'm still getting over how bad Louise sung Adele!

No thanks. If Jess and Matt were to lose (which is an utter joke) I would much rather Cyrus win. I'm still getting over how bad Louise sung Adele!

I'm still flabbergasted Cyrus made it onto the top 12 let alone won it. Louise should have made top 12. Cyrus had no business being there.

I'm still flabbergasted Cyrus made it onto the top 12 let alone won it. Louise should have made top 12. Cyrus had no business being there.

Typical artist that does well but then every teenage fan girl moves on after a month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back