Xavier '08

Remove this Banner Ad

Will XC be the premiers in 08? i recon theyve got a huge crack it at now all the absolute freaks like Noonan Kennedy Sos Lees Grigg Sibasado etc are year 12's plus Hannebery who looks like he's about to split the game open and only in yr 11 as well as last years undefeated 10 A's and this Jordan Taylor yr 10 bloke, anyone know what hes like? What does the rest of the APS think about the XC 1st XVIII? Seems like a hard to team to beat

Will XC be the premiers in 08? i recon theyve got a huge crack it at now all the absolute freaks like Noonan Kennedy Sos Lees Grigg Sibasado etc are year 12's plus Hannebery who looks like he's about to split the game open and only in yr 11 as well as last years undefeated 10 A's and this Jordan Taylor yr 10 bloke, anyone know what hes like? What does the rest of the APS think about the XC 1st XVIII? Seems like a hard to team to beat

I think the APS is a very open comp this year. There are the front-runners for the premiership and I think all the other schools know who they are and are preparing accordingly. XC is one of the front-runners along HC, CGS and Skevs.

Is sam osullivan still playing down at xavier?
Thought he was a bit of a gun

Sure is. Xavier will be looking for him to really break out this year, he's been a thorough, extremely skillful player throughout his time in the 1st XVIII and should be a dominant player in his final year.

Years 11's that will most likely get the gig this year is Hannebery whos a definant than there are the likes of Pasceri, Campese,Harangozo, Tiernan, Sitch, Thornton, Mighell, Rennie and the big man Walker who are most likely to get a few games and blokes like Curtain, Goss, Douglas and Staver if hes playing this year with a chance to steal one of the other year 11's spots if they play well in the 2's.

Years 11's that will most likely get the gig this year is Hannebery whos a definant than there are the likes of Pasceri, Campese,Harangozo, Tiernan, Sitch, Thornton, Mighell, Rennie and the big man Walker who are most likely to get a few games and blokes like Curtain, Goss, Douglas and Staver if hes playing this year with a chance to steal one of the other year 11's spots if they play well in the 2's.

I think the likes of Harangozo and Pasceri are almost certainties to play most, if not all, games in the 1s.

Dont underestimate the year elevens coz a few of those boys (Hannebery, Pasceri, Harangozo, Campese, Walker, Rennie, Sitch, Tiernan) Can play some extrememly good football

Dont underestimate the year elevens coz a few of those boys (Hannebery, Pasceri, Harangozo, Campese, Walker, Rennie, Sitch, Tiernan) Can play some extrememly good football

Maybe so, however the sheer brilliance of most of the year 12's mean that they should dominate the team and leave little room for other year levels who aren't up to their standard, even though they may be good.

That is true but there will be 3 or 4 yr 11's that will leave their mark in that team and Hannebery Pasceri Harangozo and Sitch look raring to go....the year twelves look like an almost complete dominant force
though. The year 11's will give the 2nds and 3rds alot of skill and drive for the lower and less skillful comps creating more depth for Xavier this year

the yr 11s cant lose hope tho. they still need to work hard in 2s and 3s coz after them i think theres a lack in depth in other yr levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any of those xavier boys a chance of getting drafted cause i will be playing them in our tour game in two weeks

Kennedy will go father son to Hawthorn. Lees is a chance if he has a big year this year, as with Sibasado, who has the talent to be a Buddy Franklin like player. Noonan, with a family history in St Kilda, is also a chance, as well as one or two others. Again, a lot depends on the year ahead, and as with many teams in the APS there are potentially 3 or 4 guys who could get drafted, it's a matter of who steps up to fill that roll and really stand out.

Kennedy will go father son to Hawthorn. Lees is a chance if he has a big year this year, as with Sibasado, who has the talent to be a Buddy Franklin like player. Again, a lot depends on the year ahead, and as with many teams in the APS there are potentially 3 or 4 guys who could get drafted, it's a matter of who steps up to fill that roll and really stand out.

is that kennedy the younger brother of josh kennedy at the hawks at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back