Xavier College

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally, I concur.

Firstly, you won the game, congrats.Seriously,bloody good game and you came out on top, i congratulate you.
But dude Chill, you have commented on the 3 forums(APS Football, Xav Vs SKevs, and XC page) on a daily basis just talking nonsense and having a go at Xavier boys. You are entitled to your opinion but keep the 'keyboard warrioring' and Abuse of the Xavier boys to a minimum. Also chill out with the whole "aboriginals on scholarships" im sure you do the same with your Sprinters, the one i saw on saturday, im sure he's on financial aid, no need to get racist and have a go at them at all, you may not have personally done it, but others have mentioned it, no need for it. Lets just keep it footy related, we can have banter and analyse the game, but this personal s**t against the schools is pissing me off!

Also who was the red haired guy who kicked a few for skevs? He was good, took the chocolates over the backman.

Firstly, you won the game, congrats.Seriously,bloody good game and you came out on top, i congratulate you.
But dude Chill, you have commented on the 3 forums(APS Football, Xav Vs SKevs, and XC page) on a daily basis just talking nonsense and having a go at Xavier boys. You are entitled to your opinion but keep the 'keyboard warrioring' and Abuse of the Xavier boys to a minimum. Also chill out with the whole "aboriginals on scholarships" im sure you do the same with your Sprinters, the one i saw on saturday, im sure he's on financial aid, no need to get racist and have a go at them at all, you may not have personally done it, but others have mentioned it, no need for it. Lets just keep it footy related, we can have banter and analyse the game, but this personal s**t against the schools is pissing me off!

Also who was the red haired guy who kicked a few for skevs? He was good, took the chocolates over the backman.

here here well put JD, wasnt at the game but must have been a cracker and by the sounds of it could of gone either way till the very end. i wouldnt read too much into the banter re Xavier on bigfooty.fact is and i say this as an ex skevvy boy , we have only beaten Xavier a handful of times in APS first XVIII footy so when it does happen its celebrated.With the exception of the last decade Xavier have always been the powerhouse school in footy of the APS and i would argue that every other school in the APS would enjoy knocking off Xavs...

here here well put JD, wasnt at the game but must have been a cracker and by the sounds of it could of gone either way till the very end. i wouldnt read too much into the banter re Xavier on bigfooty.fact is and i say this as an ex skevvy boy , we have only beaten Xavier a handful of times in APS first XVIII footy so when it does happen its celebrated.With the exception of the last decade Xavier have always been the powerhouse school in footy of the APS and i would argue that every other school in the APS would enjoy knocking off Xavs...

Spot on, and i think they have every right to celebrate, they deserve to, they won the game on the day, but i just think they should do it outside of the internet and have a few cans with there mates! I get what your saying...Skevs have won 2 on the trot now against Xavier, awaiting next years cracker already!

Chill mate, its all good fun, dont take anything personally. As far as our water boy on the weekend, he is an orphan recued from Sudan a few years ago, that is what we(and you) do as humans. Amazingly he is now Under 18 800 m champ in Oz and will be an Olympic runner hopefully in London, all good for a year 11 kid.
As far as footy goes, you should have won from 20 up in the third but I thought you had too many blokes trying to win it off their own boot instead of playing team football. Callopy will be an AFL player, a really good player.

Chill mate, its all good fun, dont take anything personally. As far as our water boy on the weekend, he is an orphan recued from Sudan a few years ago, that is what we(and you) do as humans. Amazingly he is now Under 18 800 m champ in Oz and will be an Olympic runner hopefully in London, all good for a year 11 kid.
As far as footy goes, you should have won from 20 up in the third but I thought you had too many blokes trying to win it off their own boot instead of playing team football. Callopy will be an AFL player, a really good player.
Your spot on, i apologise mate and i am very sorrry to hear about that guy, ive seen him run, bloody good runner. Yea spot on again, delivery was shocking in to the forward line, missed opportunites cost us, but i thought that John Russo(umpire) was consistantly shocking all day and had a role to play in goals through out the day. Collopy is a gun,one of the quickest blokes at the school, havent thought of him as an AFL prospect but could be a late pick or a rookie...educated call by you!

Thats what they deserve for paying Matty Knights 120K to run their footy programme, what a bunch of flogs.
Now their footy has gone downhill, they haven't got a lot going for them as a school anymore, Balwyn High outrank them in VCE FFS!!!!!!

And you would know the figures for his payment would you Brian? Matthew has been fantastic in getting around to boys in all years to assist them.
And as far as the Balwyn High remark? Do a bit of research you dullard, and judging by your tone I'd say you would not be in the top echelon of VCE. I'm not wrong am I?

Ok Donohoe, you big ****ing sook. Read carefully because this will be Hogan's last post. Hogan's gonna give it to ya straight so someone with your future ATAR score can understand. Being a Xavier College cheerleader is probably the best thing that will ever happen in your ****ing pathetic life. Which is ironic because you are the worst cheerleader Xavier College has ever had.

Get the **** off my forum and get a future, because the current one is looking bleak. As for that fat pleb in a space suit, CHIEF, this is my forum you s**t munching pole sucking waste of 'space'- pun intended you swine.

Hogan Out.

This is a football forum, where you talk about footy. You dont s**t talk about someone personally you f****** wank.

One thing Xavier can claim, no matter how they're performing on the field, is that they have the best home ground in the APS. Nothing compares to the Roche Oval.

One thing Xavier can claim, no matter how they're performing on the field, is that they have the best home ground in the APS. Nothing compares to the Roche Oval.
Don't think I ever saw the main ground, can remember that tiny piece of S*** oval with the huge drop to one end of the goals. Remember we played there in Year 9 or Year 8 and it was literally two and a half kicks from end to end, when we where 10 goals up at half time decided to start trying to kick over the net :rolleyes:

Don't think I ever saw the main ground, can remember that tiny piece of S*** oval with the huge drop to one end of the goals. Remember we played there in Year 9 or Year 8 and it was literally two and a half kicks from end to end, when we where 10 goals up at half time decided to start trying to kick over the net :rolleyes:

Are you sure it was at Xavier? That doesn't really familiar of any of the ovals there

Are you sure it was at Xavier? That doesn't really familiar of any of the ovals there
Fairly sure although it was a while ago, don't think it was on a main campus seemed to be one of those sport only campuses. Was a while ago though if anyone reckons they know the ground chip in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back