Competitions Xavier Duursma Vs Tom Lynch rewind caption competition.

chriso11

Premiership Player
Aug 18, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t mind Duursma
He’s a little campaigner but I reckon you love him if you are a Poort supporter
he Is legitimately courageous and skilled, gets his team fired up, will be a beauty
He had to eat humble pie here but can’t fault the confidence and aggro

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t mind Duursma
he Is legitimately courageous and skilled, gets his team fired up, will be a beauty

E3A0DA05-965E-4664-A48C-B241540F2A43.gif

CBD421D2-9FB0-458B-9D63-6D461FFE0D55.gif

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t mind Duursma

Duursma is young and exuberant, and he can play the game. But it was idiotic of him to think that there was any benefit in running out of his way to make a show of telling Lynch what for in the Preliminary Final. It was a bit like a bowler in cricket dismissing a batsman and giving him a big send off for all to see.

Like the Crow stance, it doesn’t lose you the match. What it does is show your mind is not 100% focussed on the things that can win you the match. And that is both weak and foolish.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Duursma is young and exuberant, and he can play the game. But it was idiotic of him to think that there was any benefit in running out of his way to make a show of telling Lynch what for in the Preliminary Final. It was a bit like a bowler in cricket dismissing a batsman and giving him a big send off for all to see.

Like the Crow stance, it doesn’t lose you the match. What it does is show your mind is not 100% focussed on the things that can win you the match. And that is both weak and foolish.
exactly he's a self centred flog

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It just shows how much influence the media has on swaying the minds of not only the public but other footballers too.
Lunch was made out to be the worst bloke in afl history, some of his actions, while not great, were so benign and non eventful that they couldn’t even suspend him for it.
It was such a laugh going to work each day and hearing all the other blokes talk about how bad lynch is.
I responded “so Lynch’s slight knee on the shoulder of a player is worse than that time Barry hall king hit the west coast bloke? Please”
And you can see other players believe the bs too, how was Hartlett midweek talking about how he’s like to end his season. What a tosser! Good leadership mate

Lord of the Wings

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2020
Pacific Island
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
I don’t mind Duursma

He is an arrogant flog that carries on like he is a 200 game champion when in reality he is snotty nosed kid that has achieved nothing in the game. I blame him for inciting the Port tools to abuse Lynch after the game. Campaigner

chriso11

Premiership Player
Aug 18, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
He is an arrogant flog that carries on like he is a 200 game champion when in reality he is snotty nosed kid that has achieved nothing in the game. I blame him for inciting the Port tools to abuse Lynch after the game. Campaigner
Take a pill bro... It’s just footy. Go punch one out
And his inciting might have fired our boys up to win the game

chriso11

Premiership Player
Aug 18, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond

Yep, that’s why it was awesome when we won. He got his comeuppance. Need personalities in the game like Duursma

Back