Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Has the free month trial period been removed?

I have been sharing my account with my house mate and told him he should start up his own account (so he doesn't ruin my records:p) and he can't afford to pay the membership right away but wants to get into online gaming with his new profile but it seems that the first month trail is no longer an option.

The free trial is still available, and in the exact same way as it always has been, up to three accounts can be created that have 1 month free. My slim that I bought in July still has one account left to make for the one free month.

Really? Was there always a limit? I didn't know. So further accounts then can still be made but do not receive a free month of Gold?

The free trial is still available, and in the exact same way as it always has been, up to three accounts can be created that have 1 month free. My slim that I bought in July still has one account left to make for the one free month.

That explains why we can't get it going i reckon my account was the third one used i bought my xbox of my brother and he had a couple profiles already on there. Cheers for the response guys :thumbsu:

Hope this don't happen to me cause most main features to SVR11 is online crap.Brought mine from cashies yesterday 08model to for 160 hardly been played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back