XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly buying a 4k tv without some form of HDR is throwing money at already inferior tech.

The difficulty then comes with the standard of HDR as that is still changing without anything really being set.
yeah and if you look online now good luck buying a tv that isn't 4K regardless of if the size is worth having it in 4k

no way would I buy a TV without HDR now though which means next TV will have to be 4K

Can't wait to play Forza Horizon 3 on an X with 4k.
if you haven't got the 4K textures down already you will have to wait, unless you have good internet

Anyone have a racing wheel set they can recommend?

Fanatec are the best but they are exy

I have an older Fanatec wheel with Clubsport Pedals and it's brilliant, only problem is I can only use it on the 360 as being older it wasnt compatible with the XB1, which i wasn't happy about, i spent nearly 2 grand on wheel, pedals and Visionracer seat

Very good brand though , you would be looking at well over a grand though just for wheel and pedals

Obviously there are cheaper makes like the Logitech, have never used them but they seem to be ok from what i have read

Just looking at website, 500 bucks for Clubsport XB1 compatible pedals

https://www.fanatec.com/au-en/pedals/clubsport-pedals-v3-aus.html

Exy but they look beautiful, you can buy cheaper pedals though

Wheels looks like you can buy sets incl wheel and pedals from 760 to 1000 bucks, pedals aren't clubsport though which are definitely the best

not into wheels much (i still got me 360 wireless one though) but my cousin has the logitech G920 with manual gearbox -(generally quite a bit cheaper to snap up the wheel on gumtree as people have phases with these types of things) he put a stiffer spring in the brake pedal and feels alot firmer. He's set it up with the "Next Level Racing F1GT" seat from JB's which is very comfortable. All up it cost him round $800

So I've had the One X a couple of weeks now, a much better experience than the PS4 so far. Just needs the games. I particularly like how it doesn't throttle my speeds to s**t.

So I've had the One X a couple of weeks now, a much better experience than the PS4 so far. Just needs the games. I particularly like how it doesn't throttle my speeds to s**t.

Just play 3rd parties on it while we wait for Halo 6 and Forza Horizon 4.
Sea of Theives looks fun to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just play 3rd parties on it while we wait for Halo 6 and Forza Horizon 4.
I think we will be seeing a trend in shorter and tighter marketing campaigns for new games. For example, halo 4 was announced at e3 2011, first demo'd at e3 2012, further demo'd at other events, to be launched late 2012.

I think for H6 (if releasing this year) we will get: an announcement early in the year, initial demo at e3 , to be released in the traditional November timeslot. or a timeline similar...

So i just redeemed a 12 month xbl gold voucher but when i try to play games it says i don't have gold...:huh:

Says i have gold in the memberships tab on the xbox and it shows the redeemed code on the Microsoft billing page on the Xbox website.

So i just redeemed a 12 month xbl gold voucher but when i try to play games it says i don't have gold...:huh:

Says i have gold in the memberships tab on the xbox and it shows the redeemed code on the Microsoft billing page on the Xbox website.

Try logging a support call maybe?

I know playstation has a restore licenses function in its settings. Is there something like that on the Xbox?

Try logging a support call maybe?
yeah I talked with a support person with the online chat thing and they sorted it out. Looked at my account and got me to delete and redownload my profile and it worked. (i actually tried doing that before contacting them but it didn't work so they must've done something or rather to get it working)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back