XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

My biggest use of rear buttons/paddles on these kinds of controllers is in Rocket League so I can handbrake and flip at the same time as boost.
Exactly what I was wanting to look into. Still. It's an expensive entry to something I may not even really use. Will do some research I guess.

Any of you use a converter to use it on PS4? Haven't turned on my xbox for probably 3 years.

Any of you use a converter to use it on PS4? Haven't turned on my xbox for probably 3 years.

Someone in my Destiny clan actually recommended me a Brook Converter to use it on PS4. I have never used one myself but just looking at reviews around the net they seem pretty unreliable and some what limited. People only take to the internet to complain though so I don't know how reliable those reviews are. I'm in no rush to try it though as I only just recently dropped similar cash on a Nacon Revolution Unlimited.

In Fortnite I use one paddle for jump, so I can still aim with the right stick, instead of reaching for a and a second paddle for editing. The more competitive the game, the more useful the controller is. Even as a casual though, they're the best controller available. Feel amazing.

I have 3 OG Elite's and now this V2, so I can do a full local multi set up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if it's all retailers but if you're interested in Xbox game pass JB at least currently have a buy 3 months get 3 months free deal going.

I already have game pass but when I put the bonus code in I got an extra month for turning on auto renew as well.
So 7 months for $47.85

Can anyone confirm - Jurassic World Evolution if claimed from Games with Gold for free is actually going to continue working? I thought it was just for a 'trial period' and I would have to buy it eventually but it's still working now...

Was just confused as when I got all three games available, only Jurassic World had a '6 days left' message next to it. The other two didn't. Weird.

Ok, so why the fu** haven't I bothered to look into game pass before? I already pay $90 for gold, or whatever it is. I can pay $170 and get a bunch of new and free games (OUter Worlds?? Ori? 2K20?) Yeah, Im looking into this. Wonder if I can get my existing Gold refunded. Ive got about 11 months left.
You can convert it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back