XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll probably trade the one s in on one soon, I have a $100 gift card for EB I have to use on something and I hate physical game discs

then we see how long it takes to upgrade the TV

Anyone grab The Turing Test for free from xbox store?

Only played about 3 mins, seems very shallow. Keen to hear from anyone who's been playing it.

Picking up the XB1X after returning from the honeymoon, hoping can take advantge of the $49 deal, so AC or Forza?
I'm really enjoying AC, so my vote goes to that. What $49 deal?

Anyone grab The Turing Test for free from xbox store?

Only played about 3 mins, seems very shallow. Keen to hear from anyone who's been playing it.
I grab all the free games just in case, haven't tried it though

Hanging for a One X.

Eb's deal where you can get the X for $350 if you trade in a 2TB One S+3 games. Only have the 500 gig version :(
What do they give you for the 500gb one, have you asked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really enjoying AC, so my vote goes to that. What $49 deal?

Cheers mate.

Pretty sure it said one of the new games for $49 (Evil Within 2 and SoW being the others) with purchase of the console.

Not 100% sure on that but hope pre-order counts and can do it when I pick it up.

I upgraded to a one s with Forza horizon 3 and fifa 18 for $105
Now I can trade a game and that Xbox in and get $200 off the Xbox one x? That's a win for sure

Cheers mate.

Pretty sure it said one of the new games for $49 (Evil Within 2 and SoW being the others) with purchase of the console.

Not 100% sure on that but hope pre-order counts and can do it when I pick it up.

Yeah you can do it with preorder. Wolfenstein can also be picked up for the $49 special price. Forza 7 is a special too at $59.

Cheers mate.

I picked one up on the w/end from JB and they had Forza 7 and AC:O for $39

Will be getting a One X tommorow hopefully.

Will be jumping on this bundle from EB Games for $649

801600_detail.png

The girl on the phone today told me if i trade in a One S 500gb+3 games I get can get the X for $399.

Last edited:

Now on Xbox store
Been interested in this one for awhile.
Until now was only on PS4 & PC.

Haven't completed my PC build yet either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back