XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Im torn between buying a RX 480 GFX card or One S

PC would be best long term given games are going to windows 10 but having to download them is a issue for me

Xbox One S is the simpler choice & is also a 4k blu ray player (but that seems like a long way from being the norm)

Im not bothered about scoprio coming out in 12 months

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns

PC would be best long term given games are going to windows 10 but having to download them is a issue for me

Xbox One S is the simpler choice & is also a 4k blu ray player (but that seems like a long way from being the norm)

I don't think you'll find someone who regrets buying an S. Best thing going around right now.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Downloading anything on the xbox one is an absolute nightmare. Tried wireless and cable and both ridiculously slow, cant even play a game on the same day you buy it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Downloading anything on the xbox one is an absolute nightmare. Tried wireless and cable and both ridiculously slow, cant even play a game on the same day you buy it!

Serious? What speed internet do you have?

I find it fly's along, Premiers04 has mentioned it's better than PSN

Recently switched to telstra. The link rate on the router say 144 mbps but the link rate to the xbox is only 54 mbps. Not sure what that means though

54mbps is the wireless speed, i run mine by a cat 6 ethernet cable (10 gig max). Can get 1000mpbs to router.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

I went a GTX1070 no regrets playing everything at MAX and with well over 60fps at 1080p.

However, it's up to you, I still love playing console on the couch just as much.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Microsoft with another contender for worst looking console ever. I thought they won it for the Game of Thrones one.

FsqyI1z.jpg

PhNKNeS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back